Outdoor Living TSV 03/06/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Which outlet store is this please? Or is it direct with them?

Just search for Innovators on the Q website or in the Q app - it will list all Innovators items , including those in Q's outlet. They dont always appear but as an example when the single chair was back in stock recently, there was simultaneously an outlet version of it (no doubt returns) up for around £160.

Both the easy up parasol and the sun lounger have also been on there for half the full price also (the irony is that Q were still promoting the hell out of both of those on air at full price at the same time!)

Been Reduced another £20 since i posted

Todays Special Value Price £379.00
5 Easy Pays of £75.80
The Easy Pays are perhaps what makes it attractive - you just have to look at the significant garden furniture sales at present in many stores to know that people are beginning to worry more about preparing for their gas and electric bills and other cost of living expense now, and the boom in garden furniture isn't what many stores were anticipating.

I got the reclining lounger last year and I love it, although the sun shade thingy is next to useless. The cup holder is good for holding my wine 🍷 🍷 and there's enough room for Bry to nap with me.

CC
I love mine too very robust. The zipped cover is handy to fold it up and put it away. I bought it in clearance.£37.00 plus post or there abouts.

The items sold on Q outlet are returns , some without original boxes etc and don’t have the same guarantees. Mr L was looking at a ladder and was debating if the money off was worth it

What's an outlet product? - outlet products are products which we're offering you at a reduced price as they may be returns from other customers or come from discounted ranges. They may not be in their original manufactured condition, however they will have undergone thorough testing before we choose to re-sell them. They may not be in their original packaging and on occasion we will repackage them ourselves. Although the product's original manufacturer warranty will no longer apply, an outlet product will still be sold under our 30-day money back guarantee.

Considering they send out some manky returns as full price items I just wonder what state something in the outlet would be. I suppose it depends on the type of item.

Just search for Innovators on the Q website or in the Q app - it will list all Innovators items , including those in Q's outlet. They dont always appear but as an example when the single chair was back in stock recently, there was simultaneously an outlet version of it (no doubt returns) up for around £160.

Both the easy up parasol and the sun lounger have also been on there for half the full price also (the irony is that Q were still promoting the hell out of both of those on air at full price at the same time!)
Ah understood, thanks @mrwhizzard I have the single egg chair from Aldi but really like the look of the double and the fact you can fold it down. Nothing wrong with the Aldi one but the Innovator model looks better quality.

It’s cold and wet here and has been for the whole month of May which is usually our best chance of good days so I think my garden furniture won’t see the light of day.

I paid £67 and I thought I was lucky to get it for that price.

CC
They always have them on clearance/outlet. Just keep looking if your in the market for another one. I really like them heavy but I bought mine for the garden not the park or beach

Latest posts

Back