Over enthusiastic 🙄

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

missbabs

Registered Shopper
Meet Sophie, BA for HP with tonight's TSV. I've a funny feeling she could be a new presenter. She has all the credentials rather shouty,full of beans and available. Watch this space😬
Profile Thumbnail

Sophie Darby​

Birmingham, United Kingdom
Female

Meet Sophie, BA for HP with tonight's TSV. I've a funny feeling she could be a new presenter. She has all the credentials rather shouty,full of beans and available. Watch this space😬
Profile Thumbnail

Sophie Darby​

Female
She's doing my head in already. Could not bear the presention of the laptop so she will be one to avoid in the future.

Very interesting. Who would she replace? Charlie hasn't been around for a long time. Has he gone?
This question was on Q Arsebook and they replied that he was off for a while but would return soon but then we have heard that before for presenters who never returned

Now there is a complaint about this BA and the way she says H (which is unfortunate since she must have had to say it a thousand times).

Uh oh🙄.

The mention of Charlie has me wondering if he and Dale and maybe some others are part timers. Does anyone know if they have other jobs?
I don't know for sure, but many presenters have had previous jobs in radio. Maybe they do voice overs for TV ads. I'm sorry if Charlie has gone because sometimes he made me laugh, especially when he said he would like to have Jacqie Joseph's laugh as the ring tone on his cell phone.

Profile Thumbnail

Sophie Darby​

Female
I can't see her, she has been replaced in all the online videos for the HP.

Shes far too elaborate maybe its a young thing with all the new young presenters. It wears me out just watching them
God yes👎

Uh oh🙄.

The mention of Charlie has me wondering if he and Dale and maybe some others are part timers. Does anyone know if they have other jobs?
I thought that too. I think possibly Charlie has had his knee op and is recovering.

I don't know for sure, but many presenters have had previous jobs in radio. Maybe they do voice overs for TV ads. I'm sorry if Charlie has gone because sometimes he made me laugh, especially when he said he would like to have Jacqie Joseph's laugh as the ring tone on his cell phone.
Ewww! JJ less seen the better imao. He must be hard of hearing that laugh is dire😬

Agree. I thought Alison Keenan was fast talking and hard to listen to for long, but Ophelia tops her!
Ophelia has to be the worst selly telly presenter EVER. Yeah she lets the BA speak without interrupting but when she does speak it's shout,shout,shout! Love this,gorgeous,love it,gorgeous,love it 😡🤬😤

Profile Thumbnail

Sophie Darby​

Highlighted Media​

View All Media ›

Websites/Social Media​

FacebookInstagramLinkedIn

About Me​

Hi! We are in the current Intu Merry Hill Christmas advert and have proficient gimbal camera for self shooting at home.
I'm Sophie, 33 and mother to an amazing little 5 year old girl.
We have both done paid modelling work as mother and daughter and experience includes filming for Shopping Centres new play area. Jasmine takes great direction and acts.
🙄🤦‍♀️

Well that does it. It’s bad enough pushing herself but to tout her 5 year old is too much. I know people do it but it makes me queasy.

Hope AK is alright and is just sunning herself. She went through so much.

Latest posts

Back