Overkill.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

louise66

Registered Shopper
I hardly ever watch QVC but, as we sell it at work, I am tuning in to see the tsv. Presented by Dale and guested by Caroline Sandry. The point of Andi - can he not spell his name with a y? - Peters is, what, exactly?

Because that is the name his parents gave him!!! Do bear in mind his parents are Jamacian so it may be with an "i" is how they tend to spell it there!!!

I just saw him. He tasted some smoked salmon stuff and looked like he was about to gag or vomit.

Then Dale joked "there are no lemons around here" which was obviously directed ar Andi, and he realised it too, a bit embarrassing I thought.

Cannot stand Andi Peters. Always have thought he was an arrogant, supercilious bloke and everything I've ever heard about him seems to confirm it. Another one who is supposedly an "expert" at something I suppose (apart from being in the kids TV broom cupboard back in the day, with a puppet). I suppose anything after that has got to be good, even Reality TV. [:giggle:

UOTE=stratobuddy;822489]I just saw him. He tasted some smoked salmon stuff and looked like he was about to gag or vomit.

Then Dale joked "there are no lemons around here" which was obviously directed ar Andi, and he realised it too, a bit embarrassing I thought.[/QUOTE]

I had no thoughts about him one way or the other until he became a guest judge on Masterchef when he turned into a cross between Gordon Ramsey and Attila the Hun on one of their good days. A more unlikable person would be hard to find. He acts as if he has a bad smell under his nose.

Someone would need to remind him that HE DIDNT WIN so isn't as perfect as he thinks he is.

Andi has come a long way since Blue Peter - he's a terrific cook, I like the combo of him and Dale - the latter being my fav Q presenter.

Oh dear, if Andi has come 'a long way since Blue Peter', then things do not bode well for Craig who is clearly on his way down by doing CBBC !!

Andi has come a long way since Blue Peter - he's a terrific cook, I like the combo of him and Dale - the latter being my fav Q presenter.

Oh dear, if Andi has come 'a long way since Blue Peter', then things do not bode well for Craig who is clearly on his way down by doing CBBC !!

Clever considering he was never a Blue Peter presenter!!! :mysmilie_17:

I can't stand Andi Peters, another wannabe comedian I avoid him like the plague...

I remember him from kids TV .I think he has struggled over the years to make the transition from that .He doesn't seem to have found the right niche for his talents. He popped up on Lorraine this AM I think doing a competition but as I don't like the programme I switched over.

I rarely see Masterchef but did see AP as a guest judge and found him very unpleasant! So condescending and critical. I mean he isn't one of the Roux brothers is he!! Then last year I thought he was very rude to and about Dale in their shows. That seems to have calmed down a bit now but I did notice that he "curates" these shows. Pretension alert!!!! Is he as good as he says he is? Hard to tell. I am not aware of his cooking or food related career so do not know if he is any good. Is he an actual chef now?

If he is really finding good local businesses and they get a helping hand by appearing on Q, well great. I did google the Meg Rivers website and it looks very tempting but I will not be paying £20 for a cake however nice when I can get one in Waitrose for a fraction of the price. I did like their guest though.

I wonder if the reason he didn't make his mark on anything of note is because of his attitude. Seems he's tried most things, giving the impression of desperation (wonder if IW have any vacancies, Pope Pete might welcome a new sidekick?).

To me, he's never come across as having much personality so I'm always a bit flummoxed why he's treated like one. I don't think he's a natural presenter.

hes been in the media tv for decades be must be a millionaire by now. he must be doing something right. when hes on qvc with dale i have no doubt ratings shoot up. they are very funny together

Perhaps he is angling for a more substantial, permanent career move. As a QVC presenter, maybe?

I'm disappointed he seems to be so horrid now, I loved him in the cupboard with Edd the duck when I was little. :blush:

I'm disappointed he seems to be so horrid now, I loved him in the cupboard with Edd the duck when I was little. :blush:

Same here! Edd the duck was anarchy as I knew it at 10 years old :mysmilie_17:

AP had a voice part in Toy Story 2 as one of the airport baggage handlers. Maybe he could be encouraged to move to Hollywood? :mysmilie_46:

Latest posts

Back