Park Hampers lady

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

louise66

Registered Shopper
Just watched an advert for Park Hampers, featuring a man and a woman, the latter who resembled a guest who appears on QVC, I think she presents a beauty product. I cannot quite place her, but if anyone else out there has seen this ad, what do you think? I do know that a number of guests - Marie Francoise Wolf is one (Kipling) - do other tv work. It does make one question their knowledge of the product and whether what they are saying is genuine. I believe that shoppers would be more convinced and happy if the guest was solely an employee of the company they are representing.

On their website the woman on the main page looks like the blow up doll woman from Revitalash

Just watched an advert for Park Hampers, featuring a man and a woman, the latter who resembled a guest who appears on QVC, I think she presents a beauty product. I cannot quite place her, but if anyone else out there has seen this ad, what do you think? I do know that a number of guests - Marie Francoise Wolf is one (Kipling) - do other tv work. It does make one question their knowledge of the product and whether what they are saying is genuine. I believe that shoppers would be more convinced and happy if the guest was solely an employee of the company they are representing.

Oh please god I hope it's not Natalia I can't take any more of this woman.
Lynn:devil::devil:

I did think it may be her, but wasn't 100%. So QVC expect us to invest £60 at least in what is implied, not in so many words, to be a miracle product being touted by an actress? So is she actually an employee of revitalash, or just another form of presenter who is employed by the Q? I have no problem with the fact that QVC are in the business of increasing sales; in fact, one would expect nothing less of a company of Q's standing. But I am sure that someone switching on to one of the revitalash shows for the first time would, typically and undertandably, assume that the guest knows what she is talking about, not just because she has read a few lines given to her in preparation for the show.

If the guest works for the company who makes the product the presenter always tells you. If its skirted around or not mentioned you can take it for granted that its someone employed by Q.

I suppose not all vendors have someone who is both willing and able to pass the guest-test.

I used to know a lady who sold a beauty product via Q and she said that there was no way she was going to go on T.V and used a fairly well known actress (who did use the brand) to present her products for her.
The hoops the guest presenters have to jump through before they can be on screen where amazing .
So I dread to think what the rejects where like, looking at the state of some of the guest presenters on air theses days

This ****** advert has been on constantly and Im sick of seeing this woman everywhere. I keep expecting to see her fizog delivering the milk, newspaper and post. I feel a bit like Denzil in Only fools when he thought he was halucinating seeing Del Boy wherever he went.

Latest posts

Back