Presenters who use fillers and botox

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I always think that when someone just looks freshened up and "well" they have had a good cosmetic procedure done. Nothing wrong with that. But it takes skill and a "slight" of hand to get it just right. Many years ago plastic surgeons used to be that good you never guessed someone had something done. Now you see shops of the high street giving injections and it looks awful.

I read a piece on a young reality male, he was asked what look in a girl did he go for, the Instagram look?
He replied no, he didn’t like that look that all the girls were going for at the moment, he said he preferred a more natural look.

I read a piece on a young reality male, he was asked what look in a girl did he go for, the Instagram look?
He replied no, he didn’t like that look that all the girls were going for at the moment, he said he preferred a more natural look.

I think that most men do. A natural look is preferable to a plastic Barbie one.

Don’t understand where these females are coming from they are all looking alike. Think they are saying to one another oh you look gorgeous, stunning, beautiful and clearly they don’t, frightening.

I've had regular Caci facials for years now, and coupled with slapping on the Marine Cream every day, it has helped no end. Heaven above knows what I would look like otherwise. Granny & Mum had good skin (without the expense apart from a spot of Astral), but I still look at my Mum in the mirror when I get up in the morning 🤭 . I could seriously do with some help on the thinning hair problem - so if anyone has good recommendations for a 'piece' or extension then I'm all ears.
Out of interest, did you see a change when you couldn’t have the caci facials during lockdown? It’s a routine that needs regular top ups as I understand it and would be expensive to have to go back to square one.

I always think that God slipped up & there’s a definite design fault with teeth.
Wouldn't it be So much better if you grew a new set aged around forty, instead of only when you’re at primary school? Once you’d learnt the value of taking care of them instead of spending all your pocket money at the local toffee shop.

Latest posts

Back