Peony

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

slinky

Registered Shopper
Anyone know if Peony have disappeared of QVC's books too?
There's nothing for sale on the website

OH ! 😱 I wonder what happened ? Did Julie of the Dresses jump or was she pushed ? I never bought anything but I liked to watch her, a real character.

Liz Earle if they left, would be their decision they have counters in many Boots as Boots Walgreen own the brand. Their own website has offers on and even at the counters I have seen 15-20% off.

I was just thinking that I wonder if QVC will close down.
Funny you should say that as I wondered that myself after reading some of this thread. Hmm. I would love to know why all these brands are going. Is it because they no longer get a good deal from Q so they choose to leave, or do Q bin them off because they won’t meet them on price, or don’t fit their image….. I think Q wants to look young and hip but sadly for them most of the audience is older (well I reckon that is the case).

None of my daughters would regularly shop from QVC tbh. They are in their late twenties and thirties. Looking at the Finery TSV the price is not really competitive its around £3.00 cheaper than its retail price after you take the P&P into account. A lot of other retailers are selling it. Now we know why QVC like selling thier own brands as there is nothing to compare it to. (in QVC's dreams) and they can inflate thier prices as you have nothing to compare it to. Hopefully!

Latest posts

Back