Percy & Reed TSV 9/2/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Percy & Reed 6 Piece Collection TSV 09/02/21

250ml Volumising Shampoo RRP £18 + post
250ml Volumising Conditioner RRP £18 + post
200ml Volumising Mousse RRP £18 + post
250ml Extra Hold Hairspray RRP £12.50 + post
150ml Wonderbalm Hair Primer RRP £38 + post (RRP for 75ml is £19)
60ml No Oil Oil RRP £15 + post

Total RRP £119.50 + post

Attachments

• Percy TSV 1.jpg
    Percy TSV 1.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 96
  • Percy TSV 2.jpg
    Percy TSV 2.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 100
  • Percy TSV 3.jpg
    Percy TSV 3.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 92
  • Percy TSV 4.jpg
    Percy TSV 4.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 85
  • Percy TSV 5.jpg
    Percy TSV 5.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 99
White and frothy :D I don't find it sticky like those cheap mousses, more smooth feel and you don't need a lot. I use to give a bit of volume near my scalp so I don't have a flat head. It doesn't make my head itch either like a lot of other products.

CC

Percy & Reed 6 Piece Turn Up The Volume Hair Collection

QVC Price £60.00
Todays Special Value Price £36.00
P&P £3.95

Single

Auto-Delivery

Discover the six-piece Turn Up the Volume collection from Percy & Reed, featuring I Need a Hero! Wonder Balm Hair Primer in a super-sized edition plus full sizes of Shampoo, Conditioner and Volumising Mousse from the Turn Up the Volume range and more. Big up the bounce with this volumising collection and enjoy a full and revamped haircare routine.

*A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this six-piece collection individually, directly from Percy & Reed you’d pay £109.50. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £36, plus P&P, you’re saving £69.55.

A super-sized staple - a favourite among Percy & Reed fans, the I Need a Hero! Wonder Balm Hair Primer comes as a supersize in this collection. It's no wonder it takes a place in so many haircare routines, as it works to prep your locks ahead of styling and helps to protect hair from frizz and humidity for up to 72 hours to give a flawless-looking frizz-free finish.

Marvellous multi-tasking - as a hair primer, Wonder Balm acts as the ideal foundation, enhancing the performance of your regular styling products to give you more control and better results that last longer. Alone it makes hair more manageable and adds moisture, shine, smoothness, definition and light hold.

The full shebang - with shampoo, conditioner, pre-styling products, oil and hairspray, all you need to add to this collection is your favourite hairbrush and styling tools and you've got a complete haircare routine.

Bigger is better - each product in this collection works to leave your hair with a fuller, volumised appearance! Whether you've got fine, flyaway hair, or just want to up the ante with your 'do, this collection will help you to achieve the look of big, bountiful locks full of bounce.

Keep the volume coming - like what you see? Select our Auto Delivery option and you’ll receive the same collection in 60 days’ time at the same great price.

• Delivered to UK mainland only

Contains:

• 1 x Turn Up the Volume Volumising Shampoo (250ml; full size) - a lightweight shampoo formulated to help create just the right amount of volume without weighing hair down, for improved manageability, height and bounce. Ideal for fine hair and suitable for sensitive skin, containing a combination of pro-vitamin B5, avocado oil, green tea extract and lemon balm, plus Percy & Reed's A Walk Through The Meadow fragrance - an uplifting blend of red cherry, lemon and lime top notes, softer flower heart notes, and warm amber base notes
  • 1 x Turn Up the Volume Volumising Conditioner (250ml; full size) - a lightweight, super-conditioning and detangling formula ideal for fine hair and suitable for sensitive skin, which promotes a smooth, shiny and voluptuous hair look, without weighing it down. Contains a combination of avocado oil, green tea extract and lemon balm, plus A Walk Through The Meadow fragrance - an uplifting blend of red cherry, lemon and lime top notes, softer flower heart notes, and warm amber base notes
  • 1 x Surprisingly Strong Extra Hold Hairspray (250ml; full size) - keep your hairstyle pristine wherever you are with this super-fine mist, which is as flexible as it is firm, a fabulous fighter of frizz and flyaways, and a perfect choice for when it's humid or damp. Infused with pro-vitamin B5, linalool and fragranced with Percy & Reed's A Walk In The Rain scent - a fresh blend of mint and rhubarb top notes, geranium, ivy and hyacinth heart notes, and musk, verbena and woody base notes
  • 1 x Turn Up the Volume Volumising Mousse (200ml; full size) - formulated to give your hair lift and body without leaving a stiff, sticky feeling, this creamy, moisturising mousse will help to give your hair a textured, bouncy appearance before styling
  • 1 x I Need a Hero! Wonder Balm Hair Primer (150ml; supersize) - a gel-based leave-in formula that works to detangle tough knots, promote shine, hydrate and reduce the look of frizz, without it feeling weighed down or leaving any residue. Incorporate this fabulous balm into your routine to prep and prime your hair for styling products and tools or use alone for beautiful, healthy-looking, flawless hair any day. Suitable for all hair types and fragranced with the brand's signature A Walk With Nature scent - a blend of fresh, citrus top notes, rose, ivy and lily of the valley floral heart notes and musk, amber and cedarwood base notes
  • 1 x Smooth, Sealed & Sensational Volumising No Oil Oil (60ml; full size) - an ultra-light, volumising hair serum with a water base that provides all the benefits of an oil without the oil, for locks that look glossy, full, smooth and shiny but don't feel greasy. Ideal for building body at the roots, providing hold, boosting resistance to frizz and humidity, and improving the overall condition of your hair. Infused with pro-vitamin B5, wheat protein and violet leaf extract, and fragranced with Percy & Reed's A Walk In The Rain scent - a bright blend of mint and rhubarb top notes, geranium, ivy and hyacinth heart notes, and musk, verbena and woody base notes

How to use:
Turn Up the Volume Volumising Shampoo:

• Apply to wet hair, massaging with your fingers, working it into a rich lather
  • Rinse thoroughly
Turn Up the Volume Volumising Conditioner:

• Smooth through your hair, working from roots to ends
  • Rinse thoroughly
  • For extra conditioning, leave for 1 - 2 minutes before rinsing off
Surprisingly Strong Extra Hold Hairspray:

• Holding the can around 20cm away from your finished style, gently mist over the hair or mist onto a brush and brush through hair for weightless distribution
  • Alternatively, spray onto hair before using styling tools, spray again after styling if you wish
Turn Up the Volume Volumising Mousse:

• Dispense a golf-ball-size amount into your palms, rub them together and 'pull' the mousse all the way through towel-dried hair from roots to tips with fingers or a comb
  • Apply a little more at the roots if you want extra volume
  • For best results use a wide-toothed comb to distribute mousse evenly and gently comb through the lengths of the hair
  • Dry and style as usual
I Need a Hero! Wonder Balm Hair Primer:

• Use alone or as a base for styling products
  • Dispense a small amount into palms and fingers, adjusting the amount to suit your hair length and texture
  • Work from the roots to tips using your fingers like a comb to work through
  • For extra definition, use sparingly in dry, styled hair
Smooth, Sealed & Sensational Volumising No Oil Oil:

• Dispense 1 - 2 pumps into palms and warm between your hands
  • Apply to damp, towel-dried hair from root to tips, before applying your styling product
  • Dry and style as usual

*A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this six-piece collection individually, directly from Percy & Reed you’d pay £109.50. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £36, plus P&P, you’re saving £69.55.

ml for ml

250ml Turn up the Volume, Volumising Shampoo RRP £18 direct cost £6.57
250ml Turn up the Volume, Volumising Conditioner RRP £18 direct cost £6.57
200ml Turn up the Volume, Volumising Mousse RRP £15 cost £5.47
250ml Extra Hold Hairspray RRP £12.50 direct cost £4.56
150ml I need a hero! Wonderbalm Hair Primer £31** cost £11.31
60ml Smooth, Sealed & Sensational Volumising No Oil Oil (60ml ) RRP £15 direct cost £5.47

Total RRP £109.50 as per above. (Checked all other prices direct & to balance to this RRP the I need a hero supersize should be £31**) cost £39.95 incl p&p used in calculations.
Thanks SCW for RRP prices.

I like the products I've tried but the scent is horrible to my nose.

If I've had any beauty boxes with a P&R item inside I know before I open it.

I wish they'd do a fragrance-free version. Or any other fragrance but the original.

It’s like sets of anything, it’s rare for people to use the full range but if it’s a good deal perhaps a good way to try and then just re purchase the bits which were any good.

ive tried their overnight conditioner and quite liked it but doubt I’ll buy again unless it was on a very good offer.

Latest posts

Back