Perfect Formula TSV 13/4/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Perfect Formula 6 Piece Collection TSV 13/04/23

2x Pink Gel Coat RRP £52 + post (as previously £26 + post each)
Ruby Gel Coat RRP £26 + post
Clear Gel Coat RRP £26 + post
2x Colours RRP £16 + post (as previously £28 + post each)

Total RRP £120 + post

Attachments

• PF TSV 1.jpg
    PF TSV 1.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 228
  • PF TSV 1.png
    PF TSV 1.png
    161 KB · Views: 220
  • PF TSV 2.jpg
    PF TSV 2.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 214
  • PF TSV 2.png
    PF TSV 2.png
    172.3 KB · Views: 237
Has anyone had any success with this. I have ridged, flaky dry nails. Trying to grow them to a humble length is hard work.

I haven't had any joy with it, didnt do anything for my nails, and found some of the colours went on badly but my old hairdresser had good results really seemed to help her nails grow, so may be okay for some, my nails have always been bad so perhaps I am not the best person to give their opinion. The only thing that has helped mine grow is having them at a salon where they use a powder on them before applying gel, but I do wonder if does them more harm then good

I have dry flaky nails and it didn’t do anything for my nails, made them worse in fact. I have a friend who recommended it, it worked well for her. I’ve tried everything and the only thing that helped was Nailtiques Formula 2 which is an American product but their factory burnt down so I don’t think that you can still get it

I wont bother.My nails are so dry and flake so the nail colour chips of easily at the tip. Atm I am trying to use up my stash and putting the clear top coat on to keep the nails protected nearly every day. A real pain.

Perfect Formula 6 Piece Gel Coat & Colour Collection
QVC Price £81.00
Todays Special Value Price £31.98
P&P £3.95

Single

Auto-Delivery

Looking for the best way to keep your nails looking and feeling their best? Well, do we have the Perfect Formula for you! This six-piece set contains a Gel Coat in Ruby Pink and Clear, as well as two in Pink, plus a duo of Gel Coat Color formulations in effortlessly wearable shades. Boost your nail game and keep them in tip-top condition with this professional collection.

*A great saving: If you were to buy the Perfect Formula 6 Piece Gel Coat & Colour Collection from QVC UK after this offer ends, you’d pay £81 plus P&P. So, for our Today’s Special Value price of just £31.98 plus P&P, you’re saving £49.02.
  • Delivered to UK mainland only

Meet the nailcare heroes - this collection features all three shades of Gel Coat - Clear, Pink and Ruby. Each working to help transform the appearance of brittle, thin and weak nails into a mani you won't be able to resist showing off, this trio will become a must-have in your nailcare stash.

Totally on-trend - want all the benefits that come with Gel Coat, but with some added panache? The two Gel Coat Colors included in this edit are perfect for bridging the gap between nailcare and trend-led shades.

Just can't get enough - keep the manicure magic coming all year long by selecting our Auto Delivery option. You'll receive this same collection twice more every 90 days, with two new colours of Gel Coat Color each time, all at today's fabulous price. The first drop will feature Soft Pink and Nude Blush Gel Coat Colors, and the second drop boasts the radiant shades Glamour and Gold.

Contains:
  • 1 x Clear Gel Coat (18ml) - protein-rich and designed to help transform the appearance of brittle, thin and weak nails by sealing over splits and breaks for a stronger, healthier nail look. Boost bare nails with this clear formula that works to leave your nails feeling stronger and looking brighter
  • 2 x Pink Gel Coat (18ml) - protein-rich and designed to help transform the appearance of brittle, thin and weak nails by sealing over splits and breaks for a stronger, healthier nail look. Boasting an optical brightener that filters out any yellow appearance and a subtle pink tint to make the nail bed look rosy and the nail tips whiter
  • 1 x Ruby Gel Coat (18ml) - rich in protein and designed to help transform the appearance of brittle, thin and weak nails by sealing over splits and breaks for a stronger, healthier nail look. Formulated with an optical brightener that works together with the ruby pink tint to make the nails beds appear healthier and the nail tips whiter. Infused with keratin
  • 2 x Gel Coat Color (8ml each) - in Delicate (neutral pink) and Dazzle (white shimmer). A protein-rich formula designed to help transform the appearance of brittle, thin and weak nails by sealing over splits and breaks for a stronger, healthier nail look. Protect your nails and add a thick, strong coating of beautiful colour that will last. Contains keratin which adds temporary, instant strength and temporary, measurable thickness to nails

I swear by nail envy. It is the only thing that gets my nails to harden and grow. Nothing else works for me. 20 years ago I used something called nail eat and nail drink which was good too

I used nail eat and drink for years (when I remembered) and bought it from QVC. A few years ago I switched to nail envy when I could no longer get eat and drink and my nails are wonderful now. I really notice the difference when I don't use it. I garden bare handed a lot and was a terrible nail biter until well into my 20s. I tried perfect formula but didn't like the consistency and don't think it worked for me. I'm sure I will still have bottles of the stuff stashed away somewhere, I really should throw them out. I think the bottles put me off as well as they always seemed like a discount version.

I have dry flaky nails and it didn’t do anything for my nails, made them worse in fact. I have a friend who recommended it, it worked well for her. I’ve tried everything and the only thing that helped was Nailtiques Formula 2 which is an American product but their factory burnt down so I don’t think that you can still get it
Same here, it made my nails much worse. I get my Nailtiques formula 2 on ebay. It seems that the factory is up and running again.

Does QVC still sell nail eat and nail drink?
No, and I've just searched for it and only one came up available and that was in America and only shipped in America. It's a good few years since I was able to find it which is why I changed to nail envy.

Latest posts

Back