Perricone TSV 3.jpg
    241.2 KB · Views: 55
  • Perricone TSV 4.jpg
    Perricone TSV 4.jpg
    145.1 KB · Views: 57
  • Perricone TSV 5.jpg
    Perricone TSV 5.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 76
That's a huge rrp! In my stash I have a couple of the neuropeptide range products so I'm inspired to use them next! :)
I just don't think there's any chance I'd buy except at a huge discount...and even then...
I mostly switch between ranges and that seems to keep my skin behaving itself, so after Perricone I'd go back to Judith Williams (Collagen or LLB or Retinol) and expect to see another boost. Whether that's a real phenomenon I don't know; it might be that I just get a bit bored and changing products gives me a boost from feeling bored!

PS it's a wee bit quiet on here. Is there a scientific measurement of traffic through this pre-TSV board compared with BP (Before the Poll)? :ROFLMAO:

Perricone 5 Piece Summer Collection

QVC Price £360.00
Todays Special Value Price £178.00
P&P £0.00
4 Easy Pays of £44.50

Single

Auto-Delivery

This season, discover skincare that's as special as you are with this complete five-step regime from Perricone. Your complexion is covered from morning to night with these expert formulas, which includes new-to-QVC Vitamin C Ester Daily Brightening & Exfoliating Peel, skincare staples Vitamin C Ester Citrus Brightening Cleanser and Neuropeptide Firming Moisturiser, overnight hero Neuropeptide Night Cream and iconic Cold Plasma Plus+ Sub D Neck. Smoothing, brightening and revitalising, this is the ultimate upgrade to your skincare routine.
*A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this collection individually, directly from PerriconeMd.co.uk you’d pay £658. So for our Today’s Special Value price of just £178 with no P&P, you’re saving £480.
Love that newness – new to QVC, Vitamin C Brightening & Exfoliating Peel is the little boost of radiance your complexion will love, working to improve your skin's texture, tone and overall glow. The best part? There's no need to rinse it off – simply let it absorb into your skin and follow with the Firming Moisturiser.
Your complete routine – this collection offers you a complete skincare regime, from cleanser to night cream, so you can experience a total upgrade to your daily ritual. Begin your day with Brightening Cleanser and Firming Moisturiser, then help improve the look of your complexion with Daily Brightening & Exfoliating peel and Cold Plasma Plus+, and finish in the evening with a dose of Neuropeptide Night Cream. It means you can completely immerse yourself in Perricone's expert formulas, helping you to really notice the difference they make to your skin.
Discover an icon – you may well already be familiar with Cold Plasma Plus+ Sub D Neck, because it's a skincare icon far and wide. Offering intense treatment for your neck and jawline, its rich formula works to promote a smoother, lifted look that feels tightened. It's specially formulated for your delicate neck and decollete area, so you can achieve your most youthful-looking skin yet in areas prone to the visible signs of ageing.
Your beloved skincare staples – it's no secret that your skin deserves the very best, so getting the basics right is paramount. That's why this collection includes Vitamin C Ester Photo Brightening Cleanser and Neuropeptide Firming Moisturiser, both formulated to get the very best out of your skin day in, day out. While the non-drying cleanser works to rid skin of impurities without stripping it of its natural oils, leaving it looking radiant and refreshed, the moisturiser helps to provide all-day hydration for a firmer, plumper complexion you'll love.
Your overnight hero – your skin works hard while you sleep, so ensure it's getting the very best with Neuropeptide Night Cream. Ultra-rich and luxurious, it works to target the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles so you can wake up to visibly younger-looking skin that's full of radiance.
Science-led innovation - formulated by world-renowned dermatologist and nutritionist Dr. Nick Perricone, this scientifically formulated skincare range features innovative treatments to help tackle visible signs of ageing. If you know what you want from your skincare and are searching for products at the cutting edge of the beauty industry, this collection is for you.
Stock up on superior skincare – once you've tried this expert regimen, we're pretty sure you'll want to continue with it, so why not select the Auto Delivery option to receive the same gorgeous formulas again at today's amazing price?
Contains:
  • 1 x Vitamin C Ester Daily Brightening & Exfoliating Peel (59ml) - an advanced, lightweight, fast-absorbing, no-rinse resurfacing peel that helps eliminate dead skin cells for a smoother and more radiant-looking complexion
  • 1 x Cold Plasma Plus+ Sub D Neck (59ml) - leaves your neck with a smoother appearance, this luxurious cream is infused with natural amino acids, glycolic acid plus omega 3, 6 and 9
  • 1 x Vitamin C Ester Citrus Brightening Cleanser (177ml) - formulated with Perricone MD's proprietary Vitamin C Ester, this non-drying face wash for oily and normal skin cleanses without stripping skin of natural oils, to help leave skin looking radiant and feeling refreshed
  • 1 x Neuropeptide Firming Moisturiser (59ml) - a luxurious formula that provides essential, all-day hydration to help promote a firmer, plumped and more youthful-looking complexion. Infused with hyaluronic acid and neuropeptide extracts
  • 1 x Neuropeptide Night Cream (74ml) - an ultra-rich, luxurious formula that works overnight to absorb into the skin, helping to deliver essential hydration while targeting the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles for a visibly younger, smoother and radiant-looking complexion. Enriched with neuropeptides
How to use:
Vitamin C Ester Daily Brightening & Exfoliating Peel:
  • Saturate a cotton pad or apply with fingertips
  • Smooth over cleansed face and neck once daily, avoiding the eye area
  • No rinsing is needed
  • Once fully absorbed, follow with your favourite treatment and moisturiser
  • Store in a cool, dark place: product can oxidise and darken over time
Cold Plasma Plus+ Sub D Neck:
  • Apply twice per day along the jaw, chin, neck and behind the ears
  • Apply generously to cleansed neck and jawline area
  • Begin by massaging along the bottom of the neck area in gentle, circular motions, moving up the front and back of the neck, under the chin and around the jawline
  • Use morning and evening
Vitamin C Ester Citrus Brightening Cleanser:
  • Lather a two-pence-sized amount in hands and gently massage onto damp skin
  • Rinse thoroughly with warm water
  • Use morning and evening
  • For best results, follow with your favourite treatment and moisturiser
Neuropeptide Firming Moisturiser:
  • In the morning and evening, massage onto cleansed face and neck, using a gentle upwards motion
Neuropeptide Night Cream:
  • Massage onto cleansed face and neck in the evening, using a gentle upward motion
  • Wait until it has fully absorbed
  • Follow with your favourite moisturiser if desired

Perricone 5 Piece Collection TSV 22/06/22

177ml Citrus Brightening Cleanser RRP £33 + post
59ml Daily Brightening & Exfoliating Peel RRP £61 + post
59ml Neuropeptide Firming Moisturiser RRP £236 + post
74ml Neuropeptide Night Cream RRP £205 + post
59ml Cold Plasma Plus+ Sub D Neck RRP £123 + post

Total RRP £658 + post
Recalulated all the sums as the cold plasma price had changed big time

A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this collection individually, directly from PerriconeMd.co.uk you’d pay £658. So for our Today’s Special Value price of just £178 with no P&P, you’re saving £480.

Vitamin C Ester Daily Brightening & Exfoliating Peel (59ml) - £61 cost £16.50
Cold Plasma Plus+ Sub D Neck (59ml) - £123 cost £33.27
Vitamin C Ester Citrus Brightening Clea Neuropeptide Night Cream (74ml) - nser (177ml) - £33 cost £8.93
Neuropeptide Firming Moisturiser (59ml) - £236 cost £63.84
Neuropeptide Night Cream (74ml) - £205 cost £55.46

Total £658 cost £178.
Thanks SCW for RRP prices, only just spotted your amendment, so my figures were the same.

A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this collection individually, directly from PerriconeMd.co.uk you’d pay £658. So for our Today’s Special Value price of just £178 with no P&P, you’re saving £480.

Vitamin C Ester Daily Brightening & Exfoliating Peel (59ml) - £61 cost £16.50
Cold Plasma Plus+ Sub D Neck (59ml) - £123 cost £33.27
Vitamin C Ester Citrus Brightening Clea Neuropeptide Night Cream (74ml) - nser (177ml) - £33 cost £8.93
Neuropeptide Firming Moisturiser (59ml) - £236 cost £63.84
Neuropeptide Night Cream (74ml) - £205 cost £55.46

Total £658 cost £178.
Thanks SCW for RRP prices, only just spotted your amendment, so my figures were the same.
yeah i dont know why one site was selling it at £199 instead of £123 but thats the main thing that we got the same figures in the end

That's a huge rrp! In my stash I have a couple of the neuropeptide range products so I'm inspired to use them next! :)
I just don't think there's any chance I'd buy except at a huge discount...and even then...
I mostly switch between ranges and that seems to keep my skin behaving itself, so after Perricone I'd go back to Judith Williams (Collagen or LLB or Retinol) and expect to see another boost. Whether that's a real phenomenon I don't know; it might be that I just get a bit bored and changing products gives me a boost from feeling bored!

PS it's a wee bit quiet on here. Is there a scientific measurement of traffic through this pre-TSV board compared with BP (Before the Poll)? :ROFLMAO:
I know that changing shampoo every once in a while gives your hair a boost. No science behind this, just observation

The Perricon eRRP's are a piss take. No one ever pays those. Another Qvc 'trick'

yeah i dont know why one site was selling it at £199 instead of £123 but thats the main thing that we got the same figures in the end
Love you guys. Batman & Robin.......or something

I bought a perricone TSV a few years ago and it did absolutely bugger all for my skin. The cleanser made my skin so dry it was horrible. The moisturiser did nothing to help. As that point I used the Liz Earle skin repair (the original), rescued my skin in a week.

I've got to say I think it's madness to spend vast amounts of money on skincare which, unless it's of the prescription variety, is officially classed as cosmetics.
I use tretinoin nightly, followed by a basic moisturiser, then factor 50 sunscreen during the day. Minimal cost and visible results on post menopausal skin.

I don't know whether changing skincare has a real effect but I know I get bored and once boredom sets in I'll cleanse and moisturise but start skipping the eye cream or serum. If I change to something different I'll start being more conscientious! What can I say? I have skincare adhd*!
The Perricone product I can't use is the Face Finishing moisturiser, it really prickles. I don't know what's in it but I can use fairly hefty AHAs and Retinol; I have the least reactive skin normally.
If you are curious about the brand, a TSV is the best way to try a few of the products in the range. Put it to the test, but if it doesn't make a difference send it back. Find and use descent sunscreen and that will have the most impact to slow down the aging process.

* I'm being flippant, but don't mean to belittle any ADHD sufferers xx

I’d never pay that much for glunk that probably doesn’t work. It’s also not very reassuring when the ambassadors of any brand have clearly had some kind of “treatment” done on their skin. A taut forehead and no wrinkles, plus a saggy neck are usually dead give aways.

I liked Perricone. In my 40's and early 50's it was the only high end skincare that did not rely on essential oils and heavy perfume. So I could use it get good results without the spots and irritation. I still like it but I can pick and choose a bit more with Elemis, L'Occitane and other ranges.

I bought a TSV once and two eye creams on a OTO and wasn't impressed. The cold plasma for the neck is like gunge and smells revolting. I like high-end products to be a pleasure to use and give noticeable results, and this fails on both counts.

If you see a dermatologist for advice about what you can effectively do to help with the kinds of changes in the skin from peri-menopause on, they will get you on some form of prescription-level bit A active, generally tretinoin. They will also tell you to ditch all the OTC stuff, whatever price range or presteegious (literally, for you) and exchange it for prescription strength niacinamide and azelaic acid, which can be included in the tretinoin cream.
My skin has always been reactive, and gawd knows how much I've spent on so-called high-end skincare over the years, with really nothing to show for it, and anytime I used anything with fragrance, essential oils, or silicone, I ended up with horrible dermatitis. This being the case, I was wary of tretinoin, thinking I'd be intolerant, but using it properly, and starting off at a very low dose, I've never had any irritation, peeling, flakiness or redness. Being a very fair-skinned strawberry blonde I was pleasantly surprised by this. The results aren't miraculous, that's not possible, and over a certain age, only cosmetic surgery can attain any real change; hence you won't ever see a properly trained and accredited cosmetic surgeon go out of business.
There's a reason all those fronting brands have endless work done, that being the fact that their products, being cosmetic, cannot be sold at prescription level doses, and can't therefore penetrate the deeper levels of skin, thereby stimulating collagen production. If skincare could really do what they claim it can, it would have to be classified as a drug and medically prescribed.
I admit skincare can feel nice, can give personal time for self-care and time away from stressful, busy lives, but hoping for more than that is whistling up a gum tree.
I remember seeing Caroline Hirons before she was the social media skincare guru, and she said that once menopause hits there's nothing you can do outside of prescribed actives, procedures and surgery. I noticed over the next few years that even though she had once been disparaging of Botox and fillers, she started having them once her "brand" took off.

Latest posts

Back