Pet Angel

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

louise66

Registered Shopper
I have never liked Richard Ward, since he brought out his version of Shaun Pulfrey's invention, the tangle teezer, simply by adding a handle to get round the patent issue. I would never consider, therefore, buying that. But when I saw the pet angel (didn't realise it was for pets, initially!), I thought I would give it a go, as it is antibacterial. Anyway, it arrived yesterday and my two boxers loved it! They just sat/stood there asking to be brushed (not literally!). And I swear their coats were shiny and soft after using it, and looked in better condition. And I got it on 3 EP! It could actually be used on our own hair. If it's good enough for that, it is definitely good enough for my boys. I told mum, tell your friends our guys have got a pet angel and they will think you've lost it!

I bought a Michel Mercier de-tangling brush in Sainsburys, £9.99 - they do for fine hair, curly hair, and another option I can't remember. For me this is like a tangle teazer with a handle and much easier to use - I don't know whether you could use it on a pet, but I'm keeping mine for me and the cat can keep hers!

Firmatator (sp), best thing ever for brushing cats or dogs. Removes all the dead hair and they love getting combed with it. I got mine on ebay US long ago a lot less that QVC sold it at the time.

I bought a replacement for my TT and use the old one on my dog. He loves it - but hates his furminator. He sees that and runs away!

I have a purple tangle teezer, my maine coon cats have a pink one! They tolerate it better than other cat combs and brushes and it's great for knotty knickers!!!

I bought a Tangle Teezer for my bunch of mutts but didn't find it very effective. It didn't get through their long, thick coats & I found it hard to keep a grip on it.
Then I saw a Denman Tangle Tamer, similar but with a handle, bought a couple & find them much better all round.

Latest posts

Back