Peter Simon + Guest on Thomas Kinkade hour

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I often get the impression that English is not Peter Simon's first language!

地球geveあなたという考えには何?

Nexus, I tuned in the other night, and caught the beginning of Saint Peter Simon introducing a Moissonite (white glass?) jewellery hour. He was sitting at a table, looking emotional (probably his trousers were too tight), and with hands folded in front of him, as though about to give us one of his sermons. Only stayed to hear him mispronounce 'moissonite' before I began to choke with laughter, and switched off Pope Peter (Ok, I've promoted him, he deserves it...). Not only does it sparkle, not only is it a 'real' gemstone of incomparable and holy beauty, not only does it do the washing-up, not only does Our Bet wear nothing else (urgh, what a picture to conjure up!), not only does it rival cat food in its sheer brilliance, not only...................zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

He can actually pronounce the word 'home' when doing the more serious hours :mysmilie_13: What a total difference to when he does a kitchen hour with 'ome' this and 'ome' that and food all over his pious fizzog.

I wish he would stop that 'oooooo look at it' surge, it makes me jump :wonder:

I think he should be subjected to a dna test.

Surely he would be outed as an alien or some kind of other lifeform.

Saw him 'presenting' the Tower Pans Pick of the Day (yes, yet again!) and he cracked the 'joke' about "my wrists went a long time ago." Strangely enough, he used exactly the same line the last time I was unlucky enough to flick to IW!

Unfortunately for PS, he works so hard on his old Larry Grayson act to be funny but the real funny moments are when he's not trying to be. This is him to a T..........

Him and his mate, sorry, expert guest with the glasses, he also does the timepieces too, start the Kinkade hour with PS doing most of the talking with mate looking on, looking like a spare part. That's funny in itself but then they go quiet, camera focuses on the Kinkade framed masterpiece. You can tell PS is rummaging for his Billy Bunter specs as they've been told in their ears that he has to quote a piece from the great man. Guest presenter mate with glasses fumbles for a sheet of paper and passes it over to PS who is still rummaging for his specs. Now you can't see Kinkade's masterpiece because the piece of paper is covering it and there for all to see on camera. It must be there for a good minute lol. I imagine the gallery were shouting at him to get the bliddy paper off screen and maybe he had to abandon the specs because he wasn't very fluent in reading the quote. He got a couple of words wrong, one being 'chief'.....he said 'chef' :giggle: Why guest expert couldn't read it out from where he was I don't know.

I laughed my socks off..........and he wasn't even trying :mysmilie_59:

Well last night was the first time I've actually seen Pope Pete doing a craft hour. He was similar to when he's on a toy hour.......like a big kid. His face was nearly in the card as he was leaning on the counter. The guest lady, who I think was Jackie as he kept calling her Jack :smirk: He told her he loved her twice in the 10 minutes I watched :smirk: and of course, the card she was making (that was oozing glue all over the place)......well he just loved that too didn't he?

He so convinces me of his passion and liking for things :sleepy:

Saw him 'presenting' the Tower Pans Pick of the Day (yes, yet again!) and he cracked the 'joke' about "my wrists went a long time ago." Strangely enough, he used exactly the same line the last time I was unlucky enough to flick to IW!

He was on tonight, and he made William the chef visibly fold with embarrassment at Lord Peter's introduction, as a lifetime pan seller.. poor sod :)

I am not a lucky person. I had a lovely night out at the theatre (the Carole King musical if anyone is interested). In a good mood and then came home and turned IW on to see Dirty Pete in his shorts with the exercise gadget (not Vibrapower!). The sight of him in shorts made me feel very quesy. He got very emotional at one point explaining that he has been told he needs to exercise more and this will change his life blah blah blah. I would have thought he would already have one as they are often selling them... He did say he lives alone, Our Bet must have left him...

Both he and the bald creature are an embarrassment and an insult to their viewers but clearly IW don't give a damn.

I am not a lucky person. I had a lovely night out at the theatre (the Carole King musical if anyone is interested). In a good mood and then came home and turned IW on to see Dirty Pete in his shorts with the exercise gadget (not Vibrapower!). The sight of him in shorts made me feel very quesy. He got very emotional at one point explaining that he has been told he needs to exercise more and this will change his life blah blah blah. I would have thought he would already have one as they are often selling them... He did say he lives alone, Our Bet must have left him...

All depends on what hour he's doing re 'Bet'. He said the other night that they'd had single beds for years :giggle: He makes it up as he goes along. In reality he probably has a big old kingsize and if there's anybody else lying in it with him, it sure aint and never has been anybody called Bet............

Oh and when doing the multitude of pan sets, he's still saying........ 'Mine at ome, I have to soak em for hours me'

I see him flashing off that expensive watch, is it an Omega? but he can't get himself a few new pans? Ridiculous

the shorts peter simon wears during these fitness shows, should be illegal.

there are shorts and then there is what he wears.

the shorts peter simon wears during these fitness shows, should be illegal.

there are shorts and then there is what he wears.

I completely agree with you!!!!!!!!! I was highly traumatised! What made it worse was that I had just seen a West End show which was very professional and then I turn on the television and this old fool was having trouble stringing a sentence together in the name of shopping.

caught the last 10mins of karcher last night he was at it again Its brilliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnt its £33.33 EH no peter its £99.99 absolutely shocking what he gets away with.

Latest posts

Back