PETER SIMON - i dont understand you

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

yes, yes i did read it in Peters voice and style :p I've also heard some stuff that actively made me sit up and say "wtf" out loud, and considering I live alone.... Some of the things he says are just so classicly funny, amazing talent for stringing so many words together without any meaning hehe :) Thanks for the post!

Not that I watch it but Peter would make a great contestant on 'I'm a celeb, get me out of here' (ok so he's not so much of a celeb but you get where I'm going with this).

Or how about a Countdown special - I imagine he would try and cop off with Susie Dent and Rachel wotshername :grin:

Dedicated to our Bet, Maud and any other fictitious naming conventions.

Interestingly he's claimed that he turned down the Jungle on several occasions. Then again, he's claimed a few things.

He referred to his Jackanory days (no evidence on IMDb) his Blue Peter Days (no evidence on IMDb) that he's auditioning for The Bake Off and that he was doing a parachute jump (never materialised).

I'm half expecting him to claim he'll be a panelist on an upcoming edition Question Time.

more St. Peter Simon daft ramblings..... this time about Belle D'Opium 50ml Yves Saint Laurent....

'not only 50ml of this extrordinary not only of the passion the spice the intoxication the sophistication this is a scent for any women
at any time, its mysterious and dark ita a note that inspires its a game its a world a life a style it soakes in the wealth of the beauties
and the wonder of sensation not only to your senses not only a wonderful tangent of luminous creations (WTF?) a blend that not only
gives it its unique creation'.... 'it is opium it is mysterious its passionate its indulgent its frivoulous its dark its WOMAN with an inner soul
of fragility that stands the ground of any man the euphoria of this fragrance impassioned with its life its history its intoxication it is pure
wonderment' blah blah ****** blah

I was always under the impression that they said exactly what comes through their earpieces. I've often heard Frump and Salleh's earpiece and they copy it.

Does DP go it alone then? surely he must as who would make up that rambling pile of s**t but him?

I was always under the impression that they said exactly what comes through their earpieces. I've often heard Frump and Salleh's earpiece and they copy it.

Does DP go it alone then? surely he must as who would make up that rambling pile of s**t but him?

oh I'm sure DP freestyles!!

Either that or just say the lyrics of a song that Michael Jackson performed.

Gone, Gone Too Soon :mysmilie_19:

more St. Peter Simon daft ramblings..... this time about Belle D'Opium 50ml Yves Saint Laurent....

'not only 50ml of this extrordinary not only of the passion the spice the intoxication the sophistication this is a scent for any women
at any time, its mysterious and dark ita a note that inspires its a game its a world a life a style it soakes in the wealth of the beauties
and the wonder of sensation not only to your senses not only a wonderful tangent of luminous creations (WTF?) a blend that not only
gives it its unique creation'.... 'it is opium it is mysterious its passionate its indulgent its frivoulous its dark its WOMAN with an inner soul
of fragility that stands the ground of any man the euphoria of this fragrance impassioned with its life its history its intoxication it is pure

He was the same with Dana Black Lace last night....'It devours and encompasses the woman that wears it, it is dark..it is sensual..'

The person on Twitter (Peter Simon Says) who quotes him has some corkers of late:-

"The bears are very much in the thoughts of our prayers this Christmas."
"The balance of the pen is delicious. ... But it's when you open this up, it is not only providing you with your own DNA."
"Halston Z-14 is still one of the current men's fragrances anywhere"
"This is one of the thrills of the creation of character and style."
"That is precious. It is Tuscany."

https://twitter.com/PeterSimonSays

The person on Twitter (Peter Simon Says) who quotes him has some corkers of late:-

"The bears are very much in the thoughts of our prayers this Christmas."
"The balance of the pen is delicious. ... But it's when you open this up, it is not only providing you with your own DNA."
"Halston Z-14 is still one of the current men's fragrances anywhere"
"This is one of the thrills of the creation of character and style."
"That is precious. It is Tuscany."

https://twitter.com/PeterSimonSays

I'm sure I heard him say '..already delivering in style and Essex..' the other day :mysmilie_19:

I'm sure I heard him say '..already delivering in style and Essex..' the other day :mysmilie_19:

Some oldies but goodies:-

When selling the cheapest of cheap Nikki Beach stink "The colours are distinctive, from Miami to St TrooPee, to not only Barbella and Mexico"

When selling some gold jewellery "From a night out in the warmth of a Restaurant, in a Hotel, the Champs-Élysées, Clacton or Bournemouth"

I'll have some of that.

He was on good form with the Maroussia perfume last night; apparently it was created by 'those vaudevillians of design', it smells like 'an evening of delights' and was designed 'on the bottle of the Kremlin'.

Dirty Peter is selling a no name perfume (Pergolese) that Shocked Face reckons he has been trying to get for years (ebay sellers seem to have this brand). He says:-

"Ladies forgive me. In the wee small hours of the morning, that last dance of the night, that man that holds you, that man that is about to just encase his neck upon that wonderful fragrance of the scent that lingers and devours him. He will be encompassed, it is a mesmeric individual fragrance that I know so well and to my heartstrings I remember. Not only from that wonderful moment of Fabergés, not only from that wonderful moment of forgets, not only of mamartrim and pergal, not only of that and going to the edge of The Seine. This is the midnight moon, the stars on a winter's night when a gleam of pure beauty is not only reverent on your body, it is not only because nobody else wears them. You are you, you have a signature DNA that makes and let me tell you with this fragrance it is one of those fragrances in the wee small hours when you can kick off your heels" Wow!

But to cap all that off Shocked Face then said "it's just amazing, I was lost in your description"

Item - Base Metal Heart Shaped Crystal Pendant for £1

"It's 45 crystals of sheer brilliance and cut and delight of sparkle but it's the sentiment of the heart, the story that's told only by you. The you, the giver to a receiver or you who wears it with your heart around the decolleteur. The sparkle that is the residence of not only of everything we are, the beating heart of time, the beating soul that grows with every one of us. It's your story, it is your story and no-one else's. The heart that is desired and loved and cared"

Item - Base Metal Heart Shaped Crystal Pendant for £1

"It's 45 crystals of sheer brilliance and cut and delight of sparkle but it's the sentiment of the heart, the story that's told only by you. The you, the giver to a receiver or you who wears it with your heart around the decolleteur. The sparkle that is the residence of not only of everything we are, the beating heart of time, the beating soul that grows with every one of us. It's your story, it is your story and no-one else's. The heart that is desired and loved and cared"

Wow all that for a coin :wonder:

Latest posts

Back