PETER SIMON - i dont understand you

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I thought for a minute then that DirtyP was going to say he didn't like it

Looked like he was going to choke

Right, we have Dirty Peter on record as saying that this is the best fragrance of the last decade.

Pure perfume for £13? Empress of Oust :mysmilie_19:

Prada Perfume

"This is that night when the world is still. You are on your own and heading towards the door. The cab is waiting for you and the joy of a night ahead lies in great anticipation. The snow gently falling, you feel a million dollars, and the luxury of the pearls and the gold and the watch you wear, the decadence of that taffeta or that evening dress, that shawl, that coat. the combination of the firmanents like that of the sun that rises and falls as we geteth the moon. You are the star in the firmanent, you glisten as the light fades from the front door, you walk the path, it is Prada. It's the anticipation of the cold against your feet, as the cab door is opened, you gracefully enter and seat yourself upon the rear seat. The aromas of Prada, the toberose. You look forward and the man in the front seat turns slowly and smiles, he catches Prada and toberose, his eyes widening and saying where would you like to go madam. You are going to the stars. It's Prada. It's toberose"

(by the way, I know it's tuberose but Peter dosen't seem to). And that's me done, i'm exhausted now :mysmilie_59:

£12.99 for pure perfume!!!!! and DP wants his phone hahaha

He's pretended to order it
Whenever they pretend to order something they do a faff about 'Where's my phone-could someone get it?'
or 'My phones in the dressing room!'
Other times they claim there is no reception in the studio because they're in a Faraday cage!
Steve MacDonald once did a charade of having one of the studio staff use his phone to order a shirt he was flogging.it was transparently fake of course-he never gave his size.

Prada Perfume

"This is that night when the world is still. You are on your own and heading towards the door. The cab is waiting for you and the joy of a night ahead lies in great anticipation. The snow gently falling, you feel a million dollars, and the luxury of the pearls and the gold and the watch you wear, the decadence of that taffeta or that evening dress, that shawl, that coat. the combination of the firmanents like that of the sun that rises and falls as we geteth the moon. You are the star in the firmanent, you glisten as the light fades from the front door, you walk the path, it is Prada. It's the anticipation of the cold against your feet, as the cab door is opened, you gracefully enter and seat yourself upon the rear seat. The aromas of Prada, the toberose. You look forward and the man in the front seat turns slowly and smiles, he catches Prada and toberose, his eyes widening and saying where would you like to go madam. You are going to the stars. It's Prada. It's toberose"

(by the way, I know it's tuberose but Peter dosen't seem to). And that's me done, i'm exhausted now :mysmilie_59:

what a pr#ck that man is. haha

Did anyone catch Pete's constant mispronunciation of the Claddagh pendant this afternoon? He kept saying 'Cladda-gah' every time, even after saying it was a symbol of " my Scottish heritage...my Celtic bloods " :D

According to Pete in 20 years of being in perfumery he has never experienced pure perfume being sold with such a low price :D

Indeed. I would guess that the only way to get cheaper pure perfume is if someone gives you a bottle for free.

Someone like Yves Saint Laurent, personally :mysmilie_19:

He's at his best selling the worry angels "when you sit in the early hours, cold, lonely, wrapped in a throw (sold earlier) who do you talk too?.... "

The answer....

Some glass figures made in a foundry in China! Massed produced and shipped to the UK..... Simply stunning!

Item - Base Metal Heart Shaped Crystal Pendant for £1

"It's 45 crystals of sheer brilliance and cut and delight of sparkle but it's the sentiment of the heart, the story that's told only by you. The you, the giver to a receiver or you who wears it with your heart around the decolleteur. The sparkle that is the residence of not only of everything we are, the beating heart of time, the beating soul that grows with every one of us. It's your story, it is your story and no-one else's. The heart that is desired and loved and cared"

I've yet to meet anyone with a decolleteur.

In support of a Fairy Figurine last night someone said:-

"On bright and golden wing, but when they settle down to sleep a gentle song they sing. The queen of the night, the wish you make, the heartfelt tear, we seek our life of moments, hidden in nooks and crannies of the joys of the fairies of the night".

Oh dear, Dirty Peter is yet again picking words from other people's work and mixing them up with his own drivel.

http://www.thepixiepit.co.uk/pooms.htm

Wow!! I've never really listened ....does he really say this stuff?

bumblebee you have no idea how much drivel/dribble comes out of that man's mouth
you should pay attention to some of his sells, the handbags and fragrances are always good value for Peter Simonisms
there is no other man on this planet who can use so many words together and say absolutely nothing meaningful!

bumblebee you have no idea how much drivel/dribble comes out of that man's mouth
you should pay attention to some of his sells, the handbags and fragrances are always good value for Peter Simonisms
there is no other man on this planet who can use so many words together and say absolutely nothing meaningful!

It's just a shame even his bullshit isn't original.

Milli Vanilli have nothing on Dirty Pedro.

Latest posts

Back