Peter Simon

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ah Peter never fails does he?

Selling the vibrapower for £139.99 (Peter has once AGAIN only told the viewer the price of one flexi pay amount, then says his usual get this home today) Anyway we've all said and complained about that before but IW are obviously more than happy for Peter to spout this line.

So anyway the product is £139.99 and the bold Peter claims he has saw these items for £5000 or £6000 yes THOUSAND no attempt to class what type or model of vibration plate, yep good one Peter, so so so informative! one car can cost £250 another can cost £250000 are they the same though Peter???

PS Peter recieved a xmas card from Ricks Mum! woopee

Selling the vibrapower for £139.99 (Peter has once AGAIN only told the viewer the price of one flexi pay amount, then says his usual get this home today) Anyway we've all said and complained about that before but IW are obviously more than happy for Peter to spout this line.

So anyway the product is £139.99 and the bold Peter claims he has saw these items for £5000 or £6000 yes THOUSAND no attempt to class what type or model of vibration plate, yep good one Peter, so so so informative! one car can cost £250 another can cost £250000 are they the same though Peter???

He probably sent her one of his signed mug shots, so she felt obliged

Now everyone. Grab a cuppa . It's almost time for Pete to tell it how it isn't on 'The Dolmeo hybred images-6.jpegshow'.Yes he did say that again.Silly old t***.

Last edited:
Just caught a bit of the Dolmeo mattress hour.....comment of the day from Pope Pete: "I adore this product....for sitting on". Well, thanks for that Pete, very profound. Have you thought of explaining Einstein's Theory of Relativity to us all?

Stop Press! Mum's alive! He's just said so - of course, she could benefit from a Dolmeo king size mattress (and Pete's up and down during the night - steady, everyone - because of his bladder). Thought you'd like to know.....the mind picture this conjures up for me is beyond description, folks.....

Stop Press! Mum's alive! He's just said so - of course, she could benefit from a Dolmeo king size mattress (and Pete's up and down during the night - steady, everyone - because of his bladder). Thought you'd like to know.....the mind picture this conjures up for me is beyond description, folks.....

Yuk....if he's got those kinds of problems he'd be better off with some incontinence pads.Expensive do if he keeps p****** his Dolmeo mattress.

:mysmilie_15::mysmilie_59: Thanks for this, it's given me such a laugh! This is a selling opportunity missed here for IW...Pete flogging incontinence pads MUST be the next logical step, he's a natural - tactful, discreet, his comments are always tasteful......er, no, think I'd better go back to the drawing board on this one. And perhaps some mattress protectors or rubber sheets might be useful for Pete?

QUOTE=Petespants;881121]Yuk....if he's got those kinds of problems he'd be better off with some incontinence pads.Expensive do if he keeps p****** his Dolmeo mattress.[/QUOTE]

Have you noticed, though, that he always starts off the hours by doing the old trick of quoting flexi-pay only - then, later on, he starts mentioning the magic words that the money they initially take from your account is your first flexi-pay instalment plus p & p. This happens so often that he must be doing it deliberately. Either that, or whoever has a "word in his ear" each time, telling him he's being misleading and needs to correct what he's said, has to do the same thing EVERY TIME that the silly fool is on? If this is the case, then it appears there's something wrong with his memory, too. PS: regarding the prices of the ones Pete claims he "saw", I'd say he missed the dots in the middle....they were £50.00 and £60.00.

Last edited:
Was on the other day with one of the cordless cleaners...they got so many different ones i cant remember which....when he said "" We are extremely busy,check out your baskets now,there are 25 of you on the phones and web ""...25 is extremely busy ??...Surprised IW didnt break the web with that many

Just watching the Dirt Devil at 7 - 8 pm. A few comments for DP, (1), stop eating magic mushrooms and calm down, (2) - Toupe, (3) - I hope you get a better fitting suite for Christmas, and last, (4), shorten your suite trousers!
Not only all of the above, go high go low, get it ome, for just 35 quid (£69.99 +5.99 p &p)! Start getting it right - or for goodness sake give it up!

If he says "this is the busiest time of the hour" one more time..... As the hour isn't over when he says it, how the hell does he KNOW that "this is the busiest time of the hour"? Has he got Mystic Meg's crystal ball or something? And of course, it's "the busiest time of the hour" at different times of day during different hours, but hey, this is Pete we're talking about, so logic has no part to play.

Was on the other day with one of the cordless cleaners...they got so many different ones i cant remember which....when he said "" We are extremely busy,check out your baskets now,there are 25 of you on the phones and web ""...25 is extremely busy ??...Surprised IW didnt break the web with that many

How does he get away with it?? Really IW why does Peter Simon get away with it? ITS NOT AN ODD MISTAKE!!

He is floging a VAX, he's giving the price comparisons with other retailers, so he gave the other retailers FULL price (which are all around £140) they says "THE IW PRICE IS JUST £30!!!!"....................so whats wrong with that I hear you ask!!!!

Well the FULL IW price is in fact £89.99!!! NO MENTION whatsoever of the 3 flexi payments that IW offer!!!!

Disgraceful stuff all round. This is not Peters fault as its obvious he is being allowed to act in this manner!

Report being submitted to ASA.

Last edited:
according to him just now in between talking about having the job of pulling the vicars big one its just 3 tenners no mention of any other price

Latest posts

Back