Philosophy help

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

petpixie

Registered Shopper
I'm a long time user of the fragrances and bath/shower products, but I haven't branched out and tried any of the skin care. I thought I'd give it a whirl.
Have you got a Philosophy skincare product that you love and wouldn't be without because it makes such a difference to your skin?

I'd say nearly the whole range lol but being conscious of spending nowadays I couldn't be without Purity, Hope in a Jar (although a lot don't like the smell) and The Great Mystery. If I'm flush I buy the Serum, Booster Capsules and Eye Believe. I personally don't rate the neck cream. HTH:happy:

The microdelivery peel is my favourite. 221034 The jar of crystals and the little bottle of liquid you put on top. It's expensive but makes my skin feel very smooth and like I've had a facial. I only do it once a week so it lasts quite a while.

I'm fed up with the lack of decent Philosophy kits on QVC these days . :down:

Last edited:
The microdelivery peel is my favourite. 221034 The jar of crystals and the little bottle of liquid you put on top. It's expensive but makes my skin feel very smooth and like I've had a facial. I only do it once a week so it lasts quite a while.

I'm fed up with the lack of decent Philosophy kits on QVC these days moment. :down:

Rooby, I've just been looking online at QVC and was going to come back and post how CRAP they are at the moment. Infact, it's really really crap:mad::mad:

I like the Great Mystery which is a quick mask I use in the morning and makes my skin very smooth. I also like the micro delivery wash for the shower and purity which is a good not stingy cleanser. I don't like Hope in a jar, as it caused my normal well behaved skin to break out. My all time favourire that I use dailyn is The Present, the best ever primer.

I love The Present, best primer ever and their neck cream is another of my faves.

"Save me" is a great add, on to improve surface and brightness (pricey tho...try that well known auction site). I have one I'm saving for when the weather gets warmer and my skin goes haywire...smells nice too. Sorry I'm not giving the best sales pitch.

Agree with the recommendations for Purity, HIAJ and the Great Mystery; I like "when hope is not enough" but have used it morning and night not just as a night cream. Like the Present too.

Jude xx

I like the Great Mystery which is a quick mask I use in the morning and makes my skin very smooth. I also like the micro delivery wash for the shower and purity which is a good not stingy cleanser. I don't like Hope in a jar, as it caused my normal well behaved skin to break out. My all time favourire that I use dailyn is The Present, the best ever primer.

I do use The Present and love it! I really like the matt finish it gives. Pop a bit of blusher on and voila! Done! I think that's what's made me interested in the rest of the range. I wish they would do a good try me kit.
Thanks for all your input ~ I can feel a splurge coming on! :blush:

I do use The Present and love it! I really like the matt finish it gives. Pop a bit of blusher on and voila! Done! I think that's what's made me interested in the rest of the range.
Thanks for all your input ~ I can feel a splurge coming on! :blush:

:doh::mysmilie_503::mysmilie_503:

Sorry Loveheart :blush: but a girl's gotta do.......
I haven't splurged for a while and my stockpile is only small :sweat:

Purity always broke me out, yet so many others loved it and said how gentle it was.

On QVC US community board someone posted their bottle of Purity leaked and took the varnish of a table it had been sitting on while she was decorating.
Next thing on the thread loads and loads of others started coming forward saying it broke them out.

So if you do buy it then make sure you patch test.

I always loved the micro delivery peel two step stuff.

The Great Mystery is the one product of Philosophy I really rate - purely because it seems to do a very gentle yet thorough exfoliation and it makes a nice, quick mask too. I've been trying out The Present though I am finding on application it is making my moisturiser 'roll off' I don't know whether this is me (I am letting my cream sink in for a few minutes before application), or whether I am just not getting on with the product (it also smells a bit peculiar)...hmn...

I like the great mystery too
Leaves skin feeling very clean and takes a few minutes of your time only
The tube is a great size too

I love their cleanser, but the moisturizer was not moisturizing enough for me. Another hands up for the crystal peel thing. Did not think much of their serum at all, and I did not like the neck cream. Actually come to think of it, why do we have to use a separate neck cream? Is the skin on face and neck not the same? Oh and I love the flawless poreless, sorry can not remember the name, my brain is going, have run out and bought a different primer which I will use up, but not as good as FP

Latest posts

Back