Philosophy TSV - 27/11/10

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

philiosophy played very safe with this fragrance but i absolutely love it. it is a real grace fragrance just a bit more sophisticated. i real floral imo but still with that cleaness you assoctiate with the graces. a really nice scent for day and evening. loving it.

i prefer this to the elemis offerings more interesting.
the dolce scicilly is £45 for 50 ml edp this whole kit cost that. glad i treated myself!:heart:

I received the tsv yesterday and I agree. I am loving the new fragrance! Glad I went for the tsv.

My mum got her TSV at beginning of the week and we both like the new grace, the graces (inner, amazing and now eternal) are one of the few perfumes that don't give me headaches.

I'm still waiting for the TSV to arrive, but not holding my breath as the snow here is terrible. I managed to fight my way through the snow today and headed straight to TK Maxx today and picked up The Present for £5.99 so I'm well chuffed with that!

My courrier delivered mine on Thursday night about 7pm in the middle of a blizzard. Very impressed. I bought the pure grace set and love the new Eternal Grace. However after wafting it around I tried the pure grace which I normally like and it smelt like toilet cleaner in comparison.

Philosophy Beauty of Grace 6 Piece Bath Body & Fragrance Collection.
Today's Special Value Price£44.40
QVC Price £54.00
Item Number 222658
Availability In stock
UK P&P £5.45
Available in 3 Easy Pay instalments of £14.80 plus P&P

Six-piece Beauty of Grace Collection from Philosophy. Features the brand new Eternal Grace fragrance, along with four uplifting bath and body products in a choice of Amazing Grace or Pure Grace. Each luxury collection comes with two gift boxes so you can split them up and treat loved ones to feel-good beauty.

Pure Grace option:

•1 x Eternal Grace Spray Fragrance (60ml) - new grace fragrance features a blend of Philosophy's classic clean, crisp notes with floral and bright citrus notes.
•1 x Eternal Grace Perfumed Shampoo, Bath & Shower Gel (240ml) - new fragrance-infused three-in-one bath product.
•1 x Pure Grace Foaming Bath & Shower Cream (240ml) - lift your senses as the gentle formula works through your scalp and body.
•1 x Pure Grace Perfumed Body Lotion (240ml) - apply a generous amount onto skin with your fingertips and massage gently in circular motions.
•1 x Pure Grace Hand wash (225ml) - gently cleanses the hands leaving a beautiful Grace scent.
•1 x Pure Grace Concentrated Perfume Oil Roll-on (7.98ml) - roll onto your pulse points for a long-lasting scent.
•2 x flat-packed gift boxes

Amazing Grace option:

•1 x Eternal Grace Spray Fragrance (60ml)
•1 x Eternal Grace Perfumed Shampoo, Bath & Shower Gel (240ml)
•1 x Amazing Grace Perfumed Shampoo, Bath & Shower Gel (240ml)
•1 x Amazing Grace Firming Body Lotion (240ml)
•1 x Amazing Grace Hand Wash (225ml)
•1 x Amazing Grace concentrated Perfume Oil Roll-on (7.98ml)
•2 x flat-packed gift boxes

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail/params.item.222658

If anyone enjoyed this last year, just thought I'd resurrect the thread as it is coming up as a one time only!!

Cheaper now than the TSV price last year, although obviously the contents will be one year older :wink:

Got another set today...Bought this kit for £54 last Feb...love the Eternal Grace scent.! Thanks Merlin. :hi:

daydreamer

Latest posts

Back