Philosophy TSV Saturday 24th September

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

But we know that is all Philosophy make! Of course there are rumours there are actually other products made by Philosophy, but like the Lock Ness Monster no real proof according to QVC.:tongue:

Wow that's quick after the last one. :clapping: Good, hope it's a good one but not getting my hopes up. I was in John Lewis Oxford Street on Saturday and even they have the same old cr*p they've always had. It's so boring. :sleepy:

Shower gels and body butters please! I started putting the large s.gels in hubby's shower as I had run out of the cheap tat I normally buy him:smirk: and now he's hooked :angry: And I do love their body butters, so creamy and thick. But I am guessing it will be some crappy Grace collection. Anyone got any ideas what it is yet? Mind you, still some time to go....

Can't be bothered to watch any of the Philosophy shows. There is very rarely anything new on offer and Robyn, how dull is she?

Well I've just seen on the September newsletter a picture of an Amazing Grace gift box with shower gel, perfume and something that looks like solid perfume possibly? Boorrrriinnnngggg :sleepy:

:sad::sad: not for me..have the roll on stick perfume, do not like it...no smell and sticky..yuk!

daydreamer

More amazing grace, what a surprise, money definately safe again, philosophy don't ever want me to buy one of their TSV's :tongue2:

I bought some Eternal grace EDT from Boots as there was a points promotion on, and I really fancied this one - lovely to start with, but that was it, the smell lasted for that time no more, what a waste of money!!! Will definitely not be buying again - from what I remember the Amazing Grace lasted longer and it was still the EDT? If it was a EDP I would think again, but you just can't smell it after 5 minutes!

Does anyone have anymore info on the rest of the items in this tsv? My sister likes amazing grace so it would be a perfect xmas pressie for her.

I had a card come through today, it's a 5 piece Kiss of Grace Fragrance collection in either Pure Grace or Amazing Grace. Pictue only shows a Shower Gel, Fragrance and what looks like a solid perfume stick, what are the other 2 items, anyone know? xx

Latest posts

Back