Philosophy

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Wow, thanks again Andi. I've visited Perfume-Click & done a restock. Prices are fantastic on there.

I also found this site & a couple of items even cheaper too. They've got a few Philosophy great bargains on here https://www.thebeautystore.com/search?q=philosophy

I shall be slathered in Philosophy body cream & lotion when they arrive. Ahh bliss.

So, I bought a few items from there too. I won't be running out this year now, probably longer.

I see what you're saying, neither site has the masses of products Philosophy used to sell. Most of the items left are significantly marked down. I really hope we don't lose a lot of Philosophy items too here.
I've heard of The Beauty Store but not actually shopped with them. Very good prices again, some better than Perfume Click, and a very similar selection of products/scents. I’ll be bookmarking that site.

I remember when they used to be in Debenhams. At Xmas did lovely sets and in the sale you could get brilliant deals on the bath and body range sets. Okay, I used to buy as gifts for the following Xmas. :D
I think they still sell it Donna. I'll keep an eye out nearer Xmas for any good value sets. I bet those good old days of getting a bundle bargain have gone. Sign of the times sadly.

At least there's a couple of online shops that have got some really good Phylosophy bargains currently.

I think they still sell it Donna. I'll keep an eye out nearer Xmas for any good value sets. I bet those good old days of getting a bundle bargain have gone. Sign of the times sadly.

At least there's a couple of online shops that have got some really good Phylosophy bargains currently.
I never thought of Debenhams. Just had a look, and they've loads.
The Purity is £33 for 480ml. I'd never spend that much but I can put in a birthday/Christmas request.

sadly for me its the only one il ever use cause i cant be doing with changing & then trying to find one thats just as good for less
I understand that SCW.

Philosophy purity lasts for absolutely ages, it's so concentrated.

When my Delarom cleanser runs out, I'll likely go back to using it & I'll check out best prices as they evidently can vary quite a bit. Good to know, thanks.

It's an excellent facial cleanser & zero irritation on me.

I understand that SCW.

Philosophy purity lasts for absolutely ages, it's so concentrated.

When my Delarom cleanser runs out, I'll likely go back to using it & I'll check out best prices as they evidently can vary quite a bit. Good to know, thanks.

It's an excellent facial cleanser & zero irritation on me.
same & i use it for shaving too ect & a big 946ml bottle (which the 2 of the 4 i bought did refill it) will last me a year & a half at least so i got like 3 years worth as thats the cheapest price i had ever seen it at

I don’t know if I’m going mad but I’m sure I read on here that you could wash your hair with it.

Unfortunately, Purity broke me out.
I can’t use it either - the only facial cleanser (which I’ve tried) that makes my face itch and go dry in patches. Never again. I like much of the other Philosophy stuff, though.

I don’t know if I’m going mad but I’m sure I read on here that you could wash your hair with it.
I sometimes use the body cleansers as shampoo - quite nice for a change.

Heads up

Escentual.com

Sell Philosophy, including the perfumes.

They have 25% off all perfume until 12th March.

I like the Alpha H cleanser.
I really should have got the last TSV with the different fragrances on offer.
Akin used to do a lovely two in one cleanser and toner, decided to go back and try it and it looks like it’s no more. ☹️

Latest posts

Back