Pippa's hair!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

rainbowdottie

Registered Shopper
I love Pippa.I love that shes almost too *cool* to work at QVC...but have just seen her hair on Mally and its aged her by about 10 years!!

I think KT did the best thing by growing her hair,I don't feel the same about Pippa.She looked far more uptodate with her shorter hair.Im noticing features about her,I didn't before.

I had long hair for years and years.Gradually it got cut shorter and shorter from various long bobs to chin length ones until I finally had the courage to have it cut short.Short hair is very much a matter of opinion (and maybe I'm biased :blush:) but please please Pippa...cut your hair :emo:

I love Pippa.I love that shes almost too *cool* to work at QVC...but have just seen her hair on Mally and its aged her by about 10 years!!

I think KT did the best thing by growing her hair,I don't feel the same about Pippa.She looked far more uptodate with her shorter hair.Im noticing features about her,I didn't before.

I had long hair for years and years.Gradually it got cut shorter and shorter from various long bobs to chin length ones until I finally had the courage to have it cut short.Short hair is very much a matter of opinion (and maybe I'm biased :blush:) but please please Pippa...cut your hair :emo:

I agree the shorter hair does suit her face & I liked it

I would guess shes trying to grow it and is stuck iin that in between stage atm, i really hope she doesnt get it cut short again think longer suits her

I always loved Pippa's cropped styles & her various colours but have just seen her with Mally & thought how fab she looked.Very polished & sophisticated ( quite a contrast to the look Ingrid Tarrant adopted last week!!!)I know which I prefer!

It's at that awkward in-between stage and I think she's coping very well with it!

I think she is one of the few people that suits the short pixie styles and I loved that she changed it from blond to red to black - always looked funky. I dont really like it at the moment and it does age her imo and the colour drains her a bit.

I've just seen her while I was channel hopping. I think the new length really suits her, as does the colour, and it's really flattering.

Not sure about Pipas hair when I first saw it I thought Shakin Stevens for some reason. I do like Pipa but prefer the shorter hair style.

Didn't see her but I would imagine the longer hair may suit her. She looked fine before with short hair, but her ears are a little on the large side and her nose a little prominent. She looks kind of like the sort of love child Prince Charles would produce if he had a fling with Stacey Kent! The short hair look was her staple for ages so I guess people will be surprised that she has changed. Good for her, anyway. She seems like a nice person and she's had an unhappy separation recently. Maybe she just felt like a change?

I'm not sure if I like it as much. I loved her elfin cut. Not sure she will care one way or the other what I think which is precisely as it should be :eek:)

shes quite lucky because i liked her short pixie styles but this suits her to. in fact she has lovely eyes and cheek bones and this leagnth flatters her face even more!

just switched on to have a look and didn't even recognise her at first. never seen her look better.

is that tristar's perfume guy then?

I thought she looked stunning. Her hair was so glossy and thick. I do think she suits short hair, but it's good to see it a bit longer.
Frankly she could be bald, and she would look good.
It's brilliant she can be so adventurous with her hair and change it so much. It certainly makes her very interesting viewing.
For the record, I did not like the blonde/black combo.

Latest posts

Back