Planet tiffany !

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

fair point.. but with an underweight, malnourished body, eating cotton wool balls to get satisfied, to stay catwalk ready it must be hell

to me, honestly it would be a nightmare - most of the photos of me are of my body with my head behind a cushion lol... i hate being photographed, its why i decided to not become a celebrity LOL!

Time to start worrying is when people think the cushion in front of them IS part of the person holding it on their laps!

I really do think that modelling agencies (and ad agencies) should ring the changes though with their more mature models. We are subliminally coerced when seeing photographs, but when the brain recognises the same person endorsing a number of products the product loses its cache. I recently saw another well used mature model posing as a doctor complete with white coat and stethoscope, I just laughed at the idiocy of it all.

As older models go on QVC, I prefer Jacqueline - Jacqui, I presume this is how she spells it. She's got a grey bob and gorgeous skin. She is always on Doll10 shows and was on the hair shows with Taya today. She made me laugh out loud today during one of the hair shows. The stylist said she could fluff up and style her hair for going out with friends and could then style it flat and sensible for when she goes to church. Jacqui's face was hilarious. She looked directly down the camera with a 'Church?! not bl@@dy likely' humorous face. Fabulous funny lady and actually very pretty and feminine with much better skin than lots of the older models on the channel.

I like Jacqui on the Doll10 shows; she doesn't take herself too seriously. Whereas Diana (dyed red hair) always looks a bit of a sour puss. Jacqui was on This Morning recently (still pouting with a twinkle in her eye).

Latest posts

Back