ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Penstemon Phoenix Collection

Attachments

• gdssdgf.jpg
    gdssdgf.jpg
    171.8 KB · Views: 66
Just a thumbs up for Plants2Gardens. 👍

They do send out very good quality plants, unlike some of the other companies (no names mentioned 😉.) I had six hardy fuchsias from them last year and they flowered for ages.

This morning I received a hellebore that was on a week ago. A beautiful healthy plant and already in full flower, so if anyone is thinking about going for the Penstemon Phoenix Collection then it might be worth it. Their customer service is very good as well, should there be an issue with an order.

I’ve lost count of the number of penstemons I’ve wasted money planting over the years in my wet, acid soiled, windy garden high on the moors. I never learn.

Just a thumbs up for Plants2Gardens. 👍

They do send out very good quality plants, unlike some of the other companies (no names mentioned 😉.) I had six hardy fuchsias from them last year and they flowered for ages.

This morning I received a hellebore that was on a week ago. A beautiful healthy plant and already in full flower, so if anyone is thinking about going for the Penstemon Phoenix Collection then it might be worth it. Their customer service is very good as well, should there be an issue with an order.
Another thumbs up from me for Plants2Gardens. 👍

I bought 2 sets of the hardy fuschias last year as our garden has alot of clay and shady areas. They were fabulous and all flowered for a long time. Looking forward to them flowering again this year. I have had a few items from them and they have all been great.

Me too for Plants2Gardens, really good plants and excellent customer service. No more Thompson and Morgan or Suttons for me as I've wasted far too much money on tiny plants that died. De Jager lilies are outstanding as well and although they seem massively costly, mine have been coming back every year since I moved here 4 years ago so value for money.

CC

Attachments

• IMG_0003 (2).JPG
    IMG_0003 (2).JPG
    244.5 KB · Views: 42
Where I live the Local authority have been fabulous with the small amount of outdoor spaces we have. They have planted a huge amount of mature Flowering Cherry trees its a sight that really raises the spirits. An avenue of these trees that you walk down. They have some fountains to that the children can run into and well designed playgrounds that I would imagine cost a fortune to build and design. On my road they have planted some small Cherry trees and its fab waiting for them to burst into colour.

Across from me is a green space with cherry trees planted by the council years ago. They come out look lovely and then a few days later it's windy and the blossoms are a carpet on the grass.
I know Donna they are not great when there's a lot of wind sadly. The flowers are very delicate then there is the brown soggy mess when the rain hits them when they are on the ground. Nature lol!

Our street has grass verges outside of the houses and some of them have flowering cherries, including the verge outside of our house. It is beautiful. Blossom in the spring and orange leaves in the autumn. A couple of the trees looked as if they weren’t doing great in recent years and the council have chopped those down but they have replaced them. We also recently noticed that a couple of new young trees have been planted on verges that didn’t already have them. It would be amazing if all of the verges had them.

I used to live in a crummy part of Edinburgh on a housing estate but the council had planted an avenue of pink and white cherry blossom trees near my house. They were beautiful and always reminded me of weddings. They completely took your eye off the shocking mess on the pavements of ripped black bags and dog poo :poop::poop::rolleyes:

CC

I love trees, good for the spirits, all the colours over the seasons.

You’d like it here then. I’m in a Cul-de-sac and we’re surrounded by protected trees. I’ve got a beautiful 80 year old oak at the end of my garden. Super for the squirrels and birds, but not so good in Autumn because of the masses of leaves that fall. I used to spend weeks clearing them all up, bagging them and taking them to the local tip. Two years ago, I saw sense and now a guy comes in and clears them for me. 👍

I used to live in a crummy part of Edinburgh on a housing estate but the council had planted an avenue of pink and white cherry blossom trees near my house. They were beautiful and always reminded me of weddings. They completely took your eye off the shocking mess on the pavements of ripped black bags and dog poo :poop::poop::rolleyes:

CC
I live in Edinburgh not in a crummy part but i know what you mean mind you most cities have crummy parts

Plants2Gardens 5x 9cm Penstemon Phoenix Collection
Item Number: 728061
QVC Price £25.00
Todays Special Value Price £19.50
P&P £4.95
This item is available through Advanced Order. It will be shipped the week commencing 23/05/2022.

Interest and beauty are hard to come by in a garden, but once you've planted out this collection of five Penstemon Phoenix potted plants from Plants2Gardens, you'll have a stunning summer display to rival the very best! In a flourish of red, violet, pink, magenta and pinky-white shades, each variety produces tall spires of bell-shaped blooms that attract a host of busy bees and butterflies. Perfect for even a novice gardener, these garden-ready beauties will create a summer special you'll delight in all season long!

*A great saving: If you were to buy this Phoenix collection, directly from Plant2Gardens you’d pay £30 plus P&P. So for our Today’s Special Value price of just £19.50 plus P&P, you’re saving £10.50.

Delivered directly from Plants2Gardens - please allow 7 - 10 working days for delivery to UK only (including UK Highlands and islands, and Northern Ireland).

Make a statement - it's not easy to make a statement in your garden, but Penstemon Phoenix will turn heads with its fabulous spikes of flowers, rising high above your beds and borders to create a stand-out display. What's more, they're hardy and exceptionally easy to maintain, as there's no need for staking and you can plant them straight out into your garden.

For your winged friends - these plants are highly attractive to pollinators, welcoming plenty of busy bees and beautiful butterflies into your garden. Thanks to their tall habit and abundance of blooms, they'll create quite the buzz!

Go green - repeat flowering occurs from June right through until the end of October every year, giving you many a month of colour in your outdoor space, but when it's time for the flowers to finish, you'll still be left with the plants' semi-evergreen foliage, so there won't be a dull moment! The best part? They put on a display that gets better each year!

A riot of colour - with this collection in your garden, it won't be in want of colour all summer long. Showcasing a range of vibrant red and magenta, pretty violet and pink and elegant white flushed with pale pink, it will present a beautiful array of colour to uplift your outdoor space in moments.

• Low maintenance
  • Attracts pollinators
  • Plant position: full sun or part shade
  • Soil type: moist, well-drained
  • Flowering period: June - October
  • Mature size (h x w): 60cm x 60cm (23.6" x 23.6")

Contains:

• 1 x Penstemon Phoenix Appleblossom (9cm potted plant) - with non-scented white flowers with pale pink edges
  • 1 x Penstemon Phoenix Violet (9cm potted plant) - with non-scented violet flowers
  • 1 x Penstemon Phoenix Red (9cm potted plant) - with non-scented red flowers
  • 1 x Penstemon Phoenix Pink (9cm potted plant) - with non-scented pink flowers
  • 1 x Penstemon Phoenix Magenta (9cm potted plant) - with non-scented magenta flowers
  • 1 x care leaflet

All measurements are approximate

Pricey and I don't even really like penstemons so, sorry Ken, I'm out. I did buy the nectarine tree though direct from P2G along with some free food.

CC

Latest posts

Back