Please not Julian again

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

babytoes

Registered Shopper
Why on earth have they put Julian Ballantyne on Craft for two hours today? He totally ruined the last show with the nice Essex lady ( sorry can't think of her name). He was showing off and very over-bearing, poor woman was getting really flustered. He even made her tell us the colours of 20 ink pads which could easily be seen. I do wish he would get an offer he couldn't refuse from another channel.:giggle:

Last edited:
:giggle:
Why on earth have they put Julian Ballantyne on Craft for two hours today? He totally ruined the last show with the nice Essex lady ( sorry can't think of her name). He was showing off and very over-bearing, poor woman was getting really flustered. He even made her tell us the colours of 20 ink pads which could easily be seen. I do wish he would get an offer he couldn't refuse from another channel.:giggle:
Don't let yazrose here you saying that. :giggle: yazrose :heart: Julian.

omg babytoes i am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO with you.

the way he treats female guests is appalling. he's such a show off. the women always laugh when he's being "funny" but its uncomfortable laughter.

i think its because he is Q's guest trainer (or was, at least). he seems to find it necessary to put guests through their paces. as if its some sort of classroom role-play. asking deliberately obscure questions to see what they come up with.

it makes me cringe. awful awful.

he has an army of fans on here of course - god knows why. the man is a fool.

he's probably reading this too 'cos he comes on here. he probably googles his own name - hi Jules *wave* :blush:

I totally agree with Babytoes and BurlyBear
Can not stand the man and I can only say thank you that he is not on on the things I usually watch. he is one of the few I really avoid

Agreed he is a bit of a buffoon but certainly not the worst male presenter (IMO). The only one I can bear to watch is Charlie. Bring back Anthony.

:mysmilie_460:Thank you all, I thought I would get shouted down as I know he does have many fans. He was on with Amy the other day but as she is not as new as the other poor woman she was able to ignore him most of the time. I cannot get over how rude and bossy he is, is it only with women? As far as I'm concerned he is a MCP!!

Last edited:
I think he is as overbearing with male guests too, asking questions and not waiting for answers, putting people on the spot seems to be his style but done in the name of for the customers benefit. Not a good style IMO.

I always make a grab for the remote when he comes on - about the only presenter on QVC that I just cannot watch :talking:

I don't think he's any good presenting on his own. Very little about the product and fills in with waffle.

Latest posts

Back