Please!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Am Sammi here and Sammi there (the vote was NOT to change my name lol) but I'm still confused until a few more folks come out with their IDs.

Tabs and Anne - well I had no idea - but I'm glad to know who you really are.

Aw sorry Sammi hun, i thought you had it sussed:eek:

Am Carattop on Rocks cos I am a redhead and its carat as in gem stones weight. I did not realise when I signed up to Rocks that our names would show up so much otherwise I would have stayed as Diamondgirl.

I'm Heff on Rocks. After I realised that we could all chat to each other I wanted to alter it, but couldn't find a button to change personal details!

I've been scratching my head as to who Scorpio is, so thanks Marie for enlightening us. Thought you had to be an ST person, but couldn't work out who!

I think I may have been 'outed' to some already :eek: but for the others...I'm Sapphire.

Last edited:
Screen names

Hello everyone,

Glad you're enjoying the new site - and thanks for supporting us in these early days!

There isn't an option to change your screen name, but if you want to do so, email ([email protected]) me your current screen name and what you would like it to be and I will see if our programmers are able to change them in the database.

It may take a little while as they are flat out working on some changes for me which should allow us to run multiple quantity auctions again tonight.

Kind regards

John Bennett

Thanks for replying everyone .... there were a few I'd sussed but some I really hadn't a clue. Right I'm off to make my list for tonight!! :D

Hi everyone, great to find out who's who on rocks. I'm Sev's Mum on here and Seve on rocks. I too didn't realise that our names would come up that much. Having a reallying great time on there - very addictive!

I'm the same on both but its nice to know the 'aliases'. Made my first auction purchase last night (still don't feel good about bidding against forum peeps....sorry again Debs xx)

somebody had already taken the name harmony on rocks - which is why i went for ruby-ruby

I am gemlover on rocks but I can't bid as I still had two items in my basket. Now it signs me on but as soon as I click to go to homepage it logs me out! Yet to make my first purchase!

Latest posts

Back