Poor presenters....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thank you May. It's a tough job & doesn't always go according to plan but somebody's got to do it :wink:

Unfortunately we see quite a lot of these. But thankfully in the majority of cases we manage to catch them before any permanent damage is done. So glad it all worked out OK because as you aware it can have life changing consequences of not operated on soon enough. Another positive outcome :happy:

Well you should all pat yourselves on the back cheety cat coz I couldn't do it I don't think! ....I was dumbfounded when my son was diagnosed .....luckily I new ...any unexplained pain anywhere ...get,it checked .....the nurse gave me painkillers for,him and showed so much care ....I know a few children been helped by NHS ...that's just an area I couldn't cope,with ...amazing ....in awe .....a lad up,the road was diagnosed with cancer and I crumbled ....God knows how his parents felt ....just a few doors up ....he was Ten at the time ...and now he's a big strapping lad of 14 .....NHS again ....we had a fund raising night for him to get a ventilator when he was recovered ... And walking around the star of the night bless him .....which kept him alive ....non hodgkins lymphoma ....it was a sell out night .....and so moving to see the look of joy on his families faces ......before that they looked totally shot to pieces ....we should be blliddy grateful to,the NHS ...I was crying so,much and he isn't my lad! .....how can thank you be enough for your child's/ loved ones life .....?

Latest posts

Back