QVC clearance

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Koala

Registered Shopper
Just got an Alpha H plum cleansing balm , before that an SBC firming body duo.
Obviously it’s not just beauty on offer.
Trying to wean myself off expensive TSV’s obviously. Some ridiculous prices now.

There are some good bargains in Clearance - I do browse occasionally. Sometimes, though, it’s stuff with just a few quid off the previous price and then you add the P&P which cancels out the saving (or so it feels).

There are some good bargains in Clearance - I do browse occasionally. Sometimes, though, it’s stuff with just a few quid off the previous price and then you add the P&P which cancels out the saving (or so it feels).
Sometimes the products have good reviews but unavailable elsewhere.

I bought a diamonique ring the other week. I had spotted it before at full price, but hey, there it was in clearance with £10 off. The scatter ring and I wisely went up a size as it is quite board at the back. I remember long ago Julie telling us to go up a size if the ring was board, and you never hear any of the presenters telling customers now.

I find if a ring has stones all the way round like an eternity ring that I have to size up.

I got a fab pair of Monsoon trousers in clearance for £9 and no postage :D Real bargains are few and far between though.

CC
more like you have to be quick as there has been some amazing deals lately but they tend to go super fast

Latest posts

Back