Post and Packaging gone crazy

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Smartie291

Registered Shopper
Just flicked over to qvc during an advert break and they're selling that awful LAB tooth whitening kit, which judging by the reviews is next to useless, but they want £8.34 for postage!!! Are they joking, there is no way it would cost more than £3.50 to ship via Hermes.

The demo of the recent Perricone TSV had P&P listed as £2.95 on screen while Jill Franks was bleating on about it being free. By the time they'd corrected the error I'd seen enough of the demo to realise I really didn't want or need the bargain.

The post and packing includes the box, bunging stuff in the box, staff in the warehouse, insurance and actual delivery. I used to have a full list picked up from different answers by Q over the years. When I read P&P covered warehouse staff wages I was a bit shocked.

The P&P has always been a mystery to me. Recently I spotted that the Davina ankle and wrist weights had a P&P of £5.95 whilst the, Tili version was £1.95. Very similar product specifically about the weight thing but one had three times the postage.

P&P at Q is a mystery and can't see we'll ever understand

The post and packing includes the box, bunging stuff in the box, staff in the warehouse, insurance and actual delivery. I used to have a full list picked up from different answers by Q over the years. When I read P&P covered warehouse staff wages I was a bit shocked.

The P&P has always been a mystery to me. Recently I spotted that the Davina ankle and wrist weights had a P&P of £5.95 whilst the, Tili version was £1.95. Very similar product specifically about the weight thing but one had three times the postage.

P&P at Q is a mystery and can't see we'll ever understand
I think we do understand! The difference is their profit margin if they didn't manage to squeeze enough discount out of the brand on the product's price... that's what I believe, anyway.

Latest posts

Back