• TSV 5.png
    TSV 5.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
M-Sport 10 Piece Total Car Cleaning Kit
Item Number: 738127
QVC Price £39.96
Todays Special Value Price £24.96
P&P £3.95

Give your car that 'fresh out of the showroom' look with this unmissable ten-piece Car Cleaning Kit from M-Sport. This set includes everything you need for both interior and exterior maintenance, including the revolutionary Waterless Wash N Wax spray and refill, Rainguard Glass Cleaner and Protector, Tyre Shine, and more. From the car windows to the seats, these easy-to-use formulas will work to clean, polish and protect, leaving your car looking brand new again.
The ultimate car care - this kit provides you with all the products and accessories you need to get professional-looking results, right in your driveway. The Waterless Wash N Wax is a quick, easy and protective water-free solution, while Rainguard Glass Cleaner and Protector and Tyre Shine add those finishing touches. Leather and Fabric Cleaner and Cockpit Shine will work to refresh the appearance of the interior, plus you'll receive four microfibre cloths for a streak-free finish.
  • Microfibre cloth measurements: 40cm x 40cm (15.7" x 15.7")
  • Microfibre cloth material: 80% polyester, 20% polyamide

Contains:
  • 2 x Waterless Wash N Wax (1L - trigger and refill) - a two-in-one water-free formula designed to help clean and polish your car while offering paint protection and a stunning gloss finish. This formula features high-grade carnauba wax
  • 1 x Rainguard Glass Cleaner and Protector (200ml) - this formula works to clean automotive glass to leave a streak-free finish, plus it adds water-repellence and works to prevent and remove sleet, snow, ice, bugs and road spray from sticking to the glass
  • 1 x Tyre Shine (500ml) - designed to help eliminate the mess of overspray, drips, streaks and spotted driveways, and restores a black finish to the colour of rubber. Works to leave a long-lasting, high-gloss form of protection to upkeep the appearance of your tyres while protecting mud flaps and other rubber against UV damage and browning
  • 1 x Leather and Fabric Cleaner (500ml) - an easy-to-use pH-neutral fabric and leather cleaner that works to remove stains and refresh the appearance of leather and upholstery
  • 1 x Cockpit Shine (500ml) - works to clean and protect the interior of your car. Suitable for use on a range of surfaces including treated leather, rubber, vinyl, plastic, sealed wood gleam and on convertible roofs
  • 4 x blue microfibre cloths - a pack of four reusable, long-lasting and lint-free microfibre cloths designed to help clean windows, mirrors, cars, kitchens, tables, bathrooms and other hard and soft surfaces. Highly absorbent and washable

I love this stuff - waterless car clean. I have been using it for over 20 years on all my cars; easy to do and with super results. The best I have found is Showroom Shine, including the glass cleaner and upholstery cleaner.
I am tempted by this tsv but I am all stocked up. It is super value. I am lucky that a shop near me sells it so I save on postage costs.

I love this stuff - waterless car clean. I have been using it for over 20 years on all my cars; easy to do and with super results. The best I have found is Showroom Shine, including the glass cleaner and upholstery cleaner.
I am tempted by this tsv but I am all stocked up. It is super value. I am lucky that a shop near me sells it so I save on postage costs.
Doesn't it grind any gritty dirt into the paintwork and scratch it unless you hose it down first?

Doesn't it grind any gritty dirt into the paintwork and scratch it unless you hose it down first?
OMG NO! I hate hosing my car and having to work at getting the streaks off. No, Showroom Shine cleans, polishes it with no scratching. It is exactly like the demonstrations. I drive through very muddy country lines and it removes everything leaving a beautiful shine. The rain just beads off it. It builds a protective layer so each time you use it, it is easier the next time. Brings my alloys up beautifully.
My garage cleaned my car once and it was awful. Took me two or three cleans to bring back the shine.

I use waterless wash and wax as well, although not the TSV brand. It’s also better not to do it on a boiling hot day (although thankfully those are few and far between here) because it dries too quickly and takes more than a wipe with the microfibre cloth to get rid of the residue. The car looks like new after it’s done though.

I use waterless wash and wax as well, although not the TSV brand. It’s also better not to do it on a boiling hot day (although thankfully those are few and far between here) because it dries too quickly and takes more than a wipe with the microfibre cloth to get rid of the residue. The car looks like new after it’s done though.
I agree totally about not doing it on a hot day.

I also use this, or something similar. Well, when I say “l”, I mean Mr MA does. Does a great job. We live in a first floor flat, so far easier than carting buckets up and down stairs.
Didn’t buy this time, as I’d bought some last time it was on offer.

Used it for the first time yesterday. Great products. The alloys look like new.

Latest posts

Back