Practical Ideas TSV 06/03/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Whenever see that woman (Ann Dorrington, is it?) it is like going back 30 years to when they sold the sort of overpriced boring stuff you found in the back pages of the Sunday tabloids - like walking teeth and eyelid trimmers and rubber ladders..Deadly dull and uninspiring kit at not very good prices. Today is no exception - some liquid in a bottle that removes mouldy old television shows from the gutter. I think I would walk quickly past it and her if they were combined at a decorators table at a car boot sale.

Attachments

• TSV 1.jpg
    TSV 1.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 27
  • TSV 2.jpg
    TSV 2.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 24
  • TSV 3.jpg
    TSV 3.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 24
  • TSV 4.jpg
    TSV 4.jpg
    318.3 KB · Views: 28
Whenever see that woman (Ann Dorrington, is it?) it is like going back 30 years to when they sold the sort of overpriced boring stuff you found in the back pages of the Sunday tabloids - like walking teeth and eyelid trimmers and rubber ladders..Deadly dull and uninspiring kit at not very good prices. Today is no exception - some liquid in a bottle that removes mouldy old television shows from the gutter. I think I would walk quickly past it and her if they were combined at a decorators table at a car boot sale.
Joking aside I used to love the innovations report (small catalogue) that used to fall out of the Sunday tabloids! I wish I’d bought “Mr Woody” when I had the chance. With just a few simple adjustments he could be anything you wanted him to be- a handy stool, a plant stand, a magazine rack, an occasional table. I have searched t’internet high and low for this bloke shaped lump of plywood but to no avail . Poor chap has bitten the dust along with that dog that sat on the arm of the sofa and kindly held your cuppa and tv remote!

Bell & Howell Set of 4 Solar 21 Lumens Dual Function Flame/ White Stake Lights
Item Number: 724106
QVC Price £48.00
Todays Special Value Price £36.98
P&P £4.95

Enjoy your garden long after the sun goes down with this set of solar pathway lights from Bell & Howell. They each boast built-in solar panels that charge during the day, and with detachable stakes, there's no shortage of ways to accentuate your space. Whether you embed the lights in borders or use them as lanterns for an al fresco dinner, they'll create a glowing, inviting atmosphere, this season and beyond.

*A great saving: If you were to buy this Bell & Howell Set of 4 Solar 21 Lumens Dual Function Flame/ White Stake Lights from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you’d pay £48 plus P&P. So, for our Today’s Special Value price of just £36.98 plus P&P, you’re saving £11.02.

Light the way - the stake lights give off a warm, bright glow with 21 lumens, beautifully illuminating your borders, pathways or containers. Want to switch things up? Change your setting from White Light to Flickering Flame at the press of a button, then watch the realistic flame light up as dusk descends on your patch.

A versatile set - you can use the lights in a number of ways to bring your outdoor space to life. Line them up as stake lights along the edge of your pathway to welcome guests, or detach them from the stakes and place them on a table for a late al fresco dinner. They make gorgeous lanterns!

Solar design - each light head is 18cm (7.1") and stands at around 60cm (23.6") on the stake, with IP44-rated light and casing made of ABS plastic. They're durable and waterproof too, so they're great to keep outside all year long. The best part is they're wireless, eco-friendly and charge during the day, so you can let the sun do the work!

• Solar powered
  • Night lighting results may vary based on weather conditions and daylight savings. For best results, place in an area with maximum sun exposure.
  • Rechargeable with 1200mAh 3.7v battery
  • Battery fully charged: 12 hours for first time use and 8 hours for subsequent use
  • Power: 0.6 Watt
  • Stake lights (including stake): 17cm x 17cm x 59cm (6.7" x 6.7" x 23.2")

What's in the box?

• 4 x light heads
  • 4 x poles
  • 4 x stakes

Cleaning and storage:

• Make sure to regularly wipe down the solar panel with a damp cloth for best charging results. A clean solar panel will be able to absorb more sun energy
  • When storing the Solar Pathway Lights, make sure to turn off the units

All measurements are approximate

Latest posts

Back