• CI TSV 3.png
    CI TSV 3.png
    226.6 KB · Views: 51
California Innovations Set of 4 Double Handle Insulated Bags
Item Number: 822408
QVC Price £38.00
Todays Special Value Price £24.98
P&P £2.95

Whether you're doing the weekly food shop or going on a picnic, this set of four market tote bags from California Innovations will help you carry all your belongings the stylish way. Fashionable and functional in equal measure, these lightweight yet durable reusable bags feature dual carry handles with insulated interiors, plus Microban protection to help promote an overall hygienic experience. Complete with a spacious exterior pocket, these stylish bags will become staples in your day to day routine.

*A great saving: If you were to buy these California Innovations Set of 4 Double Handle Insulated Bags from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you'd pay £38 plus P&P. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £24.98 plus P&P, you're saving £13.02.

A household essential - these innovative tote bags will come in handy time and time again, boasting a roomy, insulated interior that'll help keep any food or drinks at optimum temperature for all your seasonal events. The water-repellent exterior also means you can use them come rain or shine, and still ensure they maintain their excellent quality.

Easy to store - when not in use, these bags will easily fit into your glove compartment, storage cupboard and even your purse thanks to their foldable design that folds into a small pouch. Perfect for those unexpected shopping trips!

Designs to suit you - available in three stylish designs, there's an option for everyone. If you're a fan of fun prints, you'll love the Abstract option. A lover of blossoming beauty? Then the Floral option is the one for you, and if you're looking for something a bit more classic, choose the Solid option.

• Tote (l x w x h): 20.1cm x 7.5cm x 15cm (7.9" x 2.9" x 5.9")

Contains:

• 4 x market totes

Design options:

• Abstract
  • Floral
  • Solid

All measurements are approximate

I’ve never seen that blonde haired woman who has been on QVC since the retreat from Mons bring to air anything of any excitement, quality, or interest, and tonight is no exception.

Once again, the information on the website is confusing. I can’t work out if the measurements they state in cm are actually the measurements in inches - ie 20 x 15 inches not 20 x 15 cm (it wouldn’t be the first time they’ve done this). Or are they giving the size of a folded bag, which isn’t what most people would be interested in? In the video, it does look smaller than 20cm long when folded but who knows with QVC? Useless!

I love these bags and I’m now in a position where I have enough to ditch all the plastic bags for life. MIL loved when I gifted. Each time I buy a set she gets one either as part of a birthday, Mother’s Day or Xmas gift 😀

I love these bags and I’m now in a position where I have enough to ditch all the plastic bags for life. MIL loved when I gifted. Each time I buy a set she gets one either as part of a birthday, Mother’s Day or Xmas gift 😀
Would you say the TSV is a good deal compared to the ones you have bought?

Would you say the TSV is a good deal compared to the ones you have bought?
Sorry just seen. I watched a bit of the live show first thing got bored so switched off and work beckoned. To be honest the only difference I could see was the double handles! I like them so for me it was a purchase

Latest posts

Back