Practical Ideas TSV 14/04/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

And mine, I was working so I've literally just opened the box. It's on charge as we speak, I've given it a quick blast and I immediately said "Yesss!" I've switched it off so it will charge quicker. Good service from Qvc . Once in a blue moon they have a bargain, and to receive it so quickly is a bonus, especially as there'll be no post for the next 2 days. Very happy.

I've been at OH's for the Easter week so was delivered while I was away.

Only just opened it, so currently on charge, but looks better than expected.

I haven't had to use it to cool down yet, but it seems very well made.

Even on the low setting. there is planty of breeze, and even on high it is fairly quiet.

Will have to be careful though when on the floor stand not to knock it over, as it may damage itself or something else.

But I noticed it doesn't say Bell and Howell anywhere on it, not even in the instructions. And it also says DON'T USE IT WHILE CHARGING so that's 2 false statements that Q made in the demo and description.

Even on the low setting. there is planty of breeze, and even on high it is fairly quiet.

Will have to be careful though when on the floor stand not to knock it over, as it may damage itself or something else.

It is well made and I found it very efficient last year when we had a mini heatwave (I don’t “do” heat) which is why I bought another one this year. One will be kept downstairs and the other one is for wherever. I don’t need one in the bedroom because the one I’ve got in there is excellent in hot weather, but I can pop the second one in the car, when I go away, or can take it into other rooms in the house. It’s better than melting. 😓

But I noticed it doesn't say Bell and Howell anywhere on it, not even in the instructions. And it also says DON'T USE IT WHILE CHARGING so that's 2 false statements that Q made in the demo and description.
I'm not one for reading instruction leaflets, and I just remember them saying on the demo that you can use it whilst it's on charge, and I have done so many a time. I'd like to know the reason behind this, it can't see it would be a safety issue. I can only think that it makes it charge slower, or perhaps could be detrimental to the life of the battery - They really should state the reason imo.

I'm not one for reading instruction leaflets, and I just remember them saying on the demo that you can use it whilst it's on charge, and I have done so many a time. I'd like to know the reason behind this, it can't see it would be a safety issue. I can only think that it makes it charge slower, or perhaps could be detrimental to the life of the battery - They really should state the reason imo.
Usually detrimental to the life of the battery.

The instructions also say not to use it outdoors. But I am certain that this is just in case it rains.

Latest posts

Back