• Auraglow TSV 5.jpg
    Auraglow TSV 5.jpg
    177.9 KB · Views: 69
Auraglow Set of 2 4-in-1 Magnetic Desk Lights in Gift Boxes
Item Number: 721521
QVC Price £39.00
Todays Special Value Price £29.97
P&P £3.95

These multifunctional lights by Auraglow are touch-operated and can be fixed to their lamp stand, wall attachment, clip, or used as a torch - simply twist the light on and off to enjoy seamless versatility. Ideal for home working, children's rooms and around-the-house functionality, this set of two 4-in-1 lights creates an innovative solution for your home.

For the whole family - from making your home office that extra bit comfortable to creating a well-lit space for older family members and children to read, do homework and play, everyone can get great use from these lights. Students could find them especially useful for studying and university halls, creating a versatile environment for them to both live and work. With their minimalistic design and multifunctionality, they're especially good for smaller spaces with a lack of storage.

Suits all situations - with a choice of three brightness settings to suit any environment, the light lasts for up to 15 hours and recharges quickly via USB. Plus, you're in control with just a touch of a button, while the easy twist on/twist off attachments make it easy to customise the lights to your needs. No fiddly screws or complicated fixtures here!

Don't compromise on design - with a sleek look and a choice of four colours to suit all tastes, these lights slot seamlessly into any room and decor.

• Touch operated
  • Reaches 172 lumen at brightest setting
  • USB rechargeable

Colour options:

• White
  • Black
  • Grey
  • Eggshell Blue

What's in the box?

• 1 x torch - LED light with three brightness settings
  • 1 x stand
  • 1 x wall attachment - an easy-to-mount base
  • 1 x clip attachment - with a 360-degree magnetic ball to easily adjust the light to wherever you need
  • 1 x USB charging cable

Thanks for the info Super. Are we saying these aren't plug in but cordless battery lamps? Might be good for me at the caravan.

Sorry if I'm being dim :rolleyes:

CC

Thanks for the info Super. Are we saying these aren't plug in but cordless battery lamps? Might be good for me at the caravan.

Sorry if I'm being dim :rolleyes:

CC

As they come with a USB charging cable, I don’t think they need to be plugged into the mains. They’d be classed as cordless.

I saw these and wondered if one would be good for nephew about to go to uni...

So I looked on auraglow own website (often cheaper than Q and you can buy singly), but can’t see them there so they maybe “made for QVC”? Which isn’t always the best!

As they come with a USB charging cable, I don’t think they need to be plugged into the mains. They’d be classed as cordless.
Says they last for up to 15 hours after charging - but wouldn’t you need a way to charge them in the caravan (unless you only use it for max 15 hours!)
It’s ages since I caravanned and ours was very basic then!!

Says they last for up to 15 hours after charging - but wouldn’t you need a way to charge them in the caravan (unless you only use it for max 15 hours!)
It’s ages since I caravanned and ours was very basic then!!
I imaging you could charge them from a power bank, like you do a phone?

I imaging you could charge them from a power bank, like you do a phone?

As long as the power bank has a USB point, you should be fine. I’ve charged something, during a power cut, with a power bank and it charged it, albeit a little slower than the mains unit that I usually use.

I saw these and wondered if one would be good for nephew about to go to uni...

So I looked on auraglow own website (often cheaper than Q and you can buy singly), but can’t see them there so they maybe “made for QVC”? Which isn’t always the best!
I went on their website but my browser said it was suspicious and wouldn't let me see it.

I went on their website but my browser said it was suspicious and wouldn't let me see it.
I’ve just looked at their website, after seeing your post, and had no suspicious message and their website is padlock protected.

Maybe you’ll be able to browse their site using the link below.

I’ve just looked at their website, after seeing your post, and had no suspicious message and their website is padlock protected.

Maybe you’ll be able to browse their site using the link below.

Same thing, I just get a white screen, and if I refresh I get

Cannot securely connect to this page​

This might be because the site uses outdated or unsafe TLS security settings. If this keeps happening, try contacting the website’s owner.

It's probably my Microsoft Edge browser :(

I asked on Q's website whether they could be charged whilst switched on, but today's presentation answered this as DF said that they could. She also said they were exclusive to Q :(

Therefore anything with a USB outlet could be used to charge them. I intend to use one to light my keyboard and have it permanently plugged in to a PC USB socket, so it will always be charged, and I can also use it as a torch.

Will probably give one to OH to clip onto her bed headboard as she often reads in bed.

It would be better if the wall brackets were screw-on, not just stick-on, as I don't trust glue. And if it really does stick on well, you won't be able to move it.

Last edited:
Sorry not laughing at your inconvenience but just thought you’d gone to the wrong website and landed somewhere dodgy-do!!

But it seems the auraglow website isn’t working with your browser or device??

I usually use it on my phone and never had any issues at all - it even has a nice sale section so I hope you can get it to load!

I asked on Q's website whether they could be charged whilst switched on, but today's presentation answered this as DF said that they could. She also said they were exclusive to Q :(

Therefore anything with a USB outlet could be used to charge them. I intend to use one to light my keyboard and have it permanently plugged in to a PC USB socket, so it will always be charged, and I can also use it as a torch.

Will probably give one to OH to clip onto her bed headboard as she often reads in bed.

It would be better if the wall brackets were screw-on, not just stick-on, as I don't trust glue. And if it really does stick on well, you won't be able to move it.
Thank you for answering my question about it being made for QVC (as did someone else before you)....

Sounds as if it will be really useful for you and your partner for what you’re looking for it to do...

The fact it’s adhesive to put on wall has put me right off and I think I may go for a more basic auraglow lamp for my nephew...

BTW have you seen the Groov-e items on QVC? (they’re on amazon and everywhere else of course!) There’s a cool lamp with alarm clock and wireless phone charger etc which would make a nice Christmas pressie for said nephew...!

Thank you for answering my question about it being made for QVC (as did someone else before you)....

Sounds as if it will be really useful for you and your partner for what you’re looking for it to do...

The fact it’s adhesive to put on wall has put me right off and I think I may go for a more basic auraglow lamp for my nephew...

BTW have you seen the Groov-e items on QVC? (they’re on amazon and everywhere else of course!) There’s a cool lamp with alarm clock and wireless phone charger etc which would make a nice Christmas pressie for said nephew...!
I'll do a search, thanks

Done - - - have they spelt the 2nd word correctly?

Groov-e Ares Wireless Charging Desk Lamp with Alarm Clock

The online presentation has remained the same since midnight, but it is different to 9pm yesterday.

When a TSV is on during the day in the various shows, do they just play the recording, or is it live each time?

Asking for a friend who never watches live QVC.

Latest posts

Back