• Prai TSV 1.png
    Prai TSV 1.png
    180.9 KB · Views: 58
Prai Supersize Pearl Ageless Throat & Decolletage Creme & Oil
Item Number: 248545
QVC Price £80.00
Todays Special Value Price £38.97
P&P £0.00

Add the power of Prai's Ageless range to your daily beauty routine with the Throat & Decolletage Creme & Oil Collection. Featuring a supersize Ageless Throat & Decolletage Creme in a special faux pearl jar and the hydrating Ageless Throat & Decolletage Oil, this sumptuous pair of skin-loving formulas both work to target and improve the look of fine lines and wrinkles to help promote the appearance of firmer, smoother-looking skin. Treat your skin to the very best with this luxe collection.

*A great saving: If you were to buy this Prai Supersize Pearl Ageless Throat & Decolletage Creme & Oil Collection from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you'd pay £80 plus P&P. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £38.97 with no P&P to pay, you're saving £41.03.

Don't neglect your neck! The neck and decolletage area is easily forgotten when it comes to skincare, but the delicate skin there is more susceptible to showing fine lines and wrinkles. This skincare edit from Prai makes it easier to care for it, as the targeted formulas are designed to help moisturise, smooth and firm the look of your skin.

The one everyone talks about - first introduced over a decade ago, Prai's revolutionary Ageless Throat & Decolletage Creme has garnered a hero status among its fans. Lightweight, hydrating and packed with hard-working skincare ingredients like shea butter and hyaluronic acid, it's become a must-have for helping to keep your neck, throat and decolletage looking smoother for longer.

Straight from the source - luxurious, exotic and used for centuries in traditional Thai beauty products, prai oil is the signature ingredient at the core of every product in the Prai range.

Luxe gifting - boasting a beautiful faux pearl bejewelled design that will add a fun sparkle to your beauty cupboard, shelf or dressing table, this gorgeous collection will make the perfect treat for the skincare lover in your life.

Contains:

• 1 x Ageless Throat & Decolletage Creme (200ml; supersize) - weightless and luxurious, this rich moisturiser works to hydrate skin while helping to diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, for a firmer and smoother-looking neck and decolletage. Blended with Sepilift technology, hyaluronic acid, shea butter, mulberry, saxifrage and grapeseed extracts, vitamins A, E and F, plus prai oil
  • 1 x Ageless Throat & Decolletage Oil (15ml) - this hydrating oil is designed to help firm and smooth the delicate skin on your neck and decolletage, working to target the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Enriched with Gatulene In-tense, coconut fruit extract and Prai root extract

Had I not gone buying mad this last few months I’d probably go for this.

I would normally go for this too but have a number of neck creams in the stash so I’ll give it a miss this time. Blimey, that’s this and the MB set I’m not going for, I’d better have a lie down! 😂

I would normally go for this too but have a number of neck creams in the stash so I’ll give it a miss this time. Blimey, that’s this and the MB set I’m not going for, I’d better have a lie down! 😂
Oh, I was going to get this TSV and say it was ok because I’m not buying the Molton Brown quad, but if you can stop yourself buying both, I had better think again. Why do you have to spoil my fun being so ****** virtuous, darn it?!

My neck is ok. It get treated as part of my face with facial skincare and gets the body left overs as well

Latest posts

Back