• Prai TSV 1.jpg
    Prai TSV 1.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 97
Prai Ageless 200ml Throat & Decolletage Creme with 3 Mini Essentials
Item Number: 249700
QVC Price £76.00
Todays Special Value Price £37.98
P&P £3.95

This luxurious face and body collection from Prai is your ticket to smoother-looking skin. It features four targeted formulas from the Ageless range, including the popular Throat & Decolletage Creme in a superize, plus a Throat & Decolletage Night Creme, Eye Tight Uplift Serum and Upper Arm Creme all in trial sizes. Discover the secret to smooth, radiant-looking skin and transform your daily routine with this superb collection.

*A great saving: If you were to buy this Prai Ageless 200ml Throat & Decolletage Creme with 3 Mini Essentials from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you’d pay £76 plus P&P. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £37.98 plus P&P, you're saving £38.02.

Straight from the source - luxurious, exotic and used for centuries in traditional Thai beauty products, prai oil is the signature ingredient at the core of every product in the Prai range.

The one everyone talks about - first introduced over a decade ago, Prai's revolutionary Ageless Throat & Decolletage Creme has garnered a hero status among its fans. Lightweight, hydrating and packed with hard-working skincare ingredients like shea butter and hyaluronic acid, it's become a must-have for helping to keep your neck, throat and decolletage looking smoother for longer.

Try it out - if you haven't tried these luxe products before, this collection is a great way of experimenting with new daily skincare essentials. You'll receive the Throat & Decolletage Night Creme, Eye Tight Uplift Serum and Upper Arm Creme all in handy trial sizes. Already a fan? Even better, just stash them away for your next holiday!

Contains:

• 1 x Ageless Throat & Decolletage Creme (200ml; Supersize) - weightless, luxurious and designed to target the tell-tale signs of ageing, this rich moisturiser works to hydrate skin while helping to diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, for a firmer, smoother, younger-looking neck and decolletage. Blended with Sepilift technology, hyaluronic acid, shea butter, mulberry, saxifrage and grapeseed extracts, vitamins A, E and F, plus prai oil
  • 1 x Ageless Throat & Decolletage Night Creme (15ml) - a retinol-infused night cream designed to hydrate your skin as you sleep, helping to reduce the look of fine lines and wrinkles for a smoother, more youthful-looking complexion. Contains two forms of retinol, plus prai oil, Sepilift technology, Wellagyl, vitamin A, shea butter, grapefruit and rose extracts, glycerin, squalene and aloe
  • 1 x Ageless Eye Tight Uplift Serum (10ml) - this serum works to instantly lift and tighten the brow and eyelid area for wider and smoother-looking eyes
  • 1 x Ageless Upper Arm Creme (30ml) - helps to improve the appearance of firmer and tighter looking skin on your arms, leaving them feeling super soft

Why doesn't the millionaire founder of Prai, last name Kanger, I think, make a live appearance? I'd like to see the results of her products on her own skin. Filming from her front room with flattering lighting and filters does not cut the mustard. Neither does talking to us while sitting with her chin in the air to stretch her neck wrinkles out.

Why doesn't the millionaire founder of Prai, last name Kanger, I think, make a live appearance? I'd like to see the results of her products on her own skin. Filming from her front room with flattering lighting and filters does not cut the mustard. Neither does talking to us while sitting with her chin in the air to stretch her neck wrinkles out.
The neck creams are very good.
Tried many neck creams these are the best imo.
Tried the serum and moisturiser in the gold packaging, no difference noticed.

I totally understand why people would find Kathy quite annoying but in all honesty I just can't help but really like her because of all the charity work she does with animals. I think she really does want to make a difference.

how does one know if someone is using a filter or special lighting?

The neck creams are very good.
Tried many neck creams these are the best imo.
Tried the serum and moisturiser in the gold packaging, no difference noticed.
This rolls off me? Less so the night one. What am I doing wrong? The day one doesn't seem dewy/sheeny, which is a look I like... Do you really see a difference in one week?

Latest posts

Back