Prai TSV 4/8/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Do we really need to know if the presenter is in PerI menapause,
We do not need to know. It's her own business.

You don’t need a lot.
Sometimes if I use too much i find it flakes off me.
You can see that special lights and filters are being used when the person's face looks softened/smoothed out and you can't see any shadows or creases.

I can't remember enough about Kathy's face previously to compare with the Zoom screen....

Prai neck cream did nothing for me other than roll off. I like Temple Spa Exalt - fab product.
Can I ask what neck concerns you had that it helped. I don't have necklace lines more like sagging (from weight loss) turkey neck thing going on. Am I expecting miracles from any cream?

Can I ask what neck concerns you had that it helped. I don't have necklace lines more like sagging (from weight loss) turkey neck thing going on. Am I expecting miracles from any cream?
Okay, truth? You need to use neck cream before you develop necklines or sagging. No cream will remove them after, Vit A might help the necklines a bit. So neck lift is the real answer. Some like Gatineau neck gel have a tightening feel.

I started using neck cream way back in the mid late 80s, I believe it was the Body Shop one? At 65, I do not have a line, or sagging of any kind and I lost 5st at one point. It is something friends even point out to me you have no wrinkles etc on your neck, I also have no joules. I joke when I die people will say oh she had a great neck. 😂

Creams won’t make any difference to loose skin and bingo wings, which are caused by loss of muscle tone. I wonder what impossible claims will be made, and what the before and after pics will be like!
Funnily enough I was watching a Prai presentation a couple of days ago and it struck me that most of the before and after pictures were virtually the same and any change was so slight I wouldn't deem it worth spending the money on. One of the close up shots showed the neck of someone I'd guess was in their 80's - Personally I hope when I'm that age that I've got better things to do than to fret about the state of my neck, or any body part that doesn't look as young as it used to!

A lot of skin appearance is good luck with your genes. But my mum made us use a cold cream even as kids to moisturise and protect our skin from day one. All our brothers bar one would not use a moisturiser and it shows.Prevention is better than cure and protecting and keeping out of the sun is a given. I bet if we saw some of the presenters in real life we would be in shock with thier appearance.

Okay, truth? You need to use neck cream before you develop necklines or sagging. No cream will remove them after, Vit A might help the necklines a bit. So neck lift is the real answer. Some like Gatineau neck gel have a tightening feel.

I started using neck cream way back in the mid late 80s, I believe it was the Body Shop one? At 65, I do not have a line, or sagging of any kind and I lost 5st at one point. It is something friends even point out to me you have no wrinkles etc on your neck, I also have no joules. I joke when I die people will say oh she had a great neck. 😂
Body shop one was great, unfortunately in the cosmetic business too many good products get reformulated or dumped.

A lot of skin appearance is good luck with your genes. But my mum made us use a cold cream even as kids to moisturise and protect our skin from day one. All our brothers bar one would not use a moisturiser and it shows.Prevention is better than cure and protecting and keeping out of the sun is a given. I bet if we saw some of the presenters in real life we would be in shock with thier appearance.
I think you're right, Boffy. People look entirely different in real life to how we see them on TV or in films. Not only their faces and hair, but also their height. We usually expect them to be tall.

It has a tightening and smoothing effect - I see a difference x

I believe she is East Coast USA. Pennsylvania, maybe? Much shorter route to UK than California. However, I think she's hiding her neck and that's why she doesn't appear in the flesh.
Sounds feasible ! If her neck cream was so good, she could add a nought to the price and sell in Harrods.

I appreciate that she loves animals and donates generously to causes that save and protect them. But, imo, that doesn’t excuse her from exaggerating the results of her products. Perhaps her neck cream does appear to smooth out some wrinkles, but this effect would disappear after a short time. Fact: a lot of people see only what they want to see. PS. I'd take a bet that Harrod's wouldn't touch her products with a ten foot pole.

Latest posts

Back