Prai?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ohnonotshoppingagain

Registered Shopper
I searched for an already existing thread on this subject, which I'm sure there must be. I love watching and listening to Cathy when she is presenting her range. I have used the range (amongst others) and I do like it, mainly I use it because of her ethos with regard to animals and animal testing, she is highly regarded in the States.

What I'm wondering about is, has anyone ever seen presentations with models on her range being used and applied to skin whilst on air, because I haven't. The other thing I'd say is that on my purchases, one of which was a TSV, she really should give more directions of when and how often to apply, other than simply am or pm with some items.

Do any of you think as I do?:mysmilie_7:

There used to be on air demonstrations: I remember one particular day where the gorgeous model Amica had done both morning and afternoon Prai shows, and the skin on her face and neck looked frankly irritated. Put me off trying the range

I love the Prai neck cream. I think I've read on here that if you contact Cathy she's v good at replying personally. I'm not sure whether facebook or twitter are the best way to get in touch but the brand also has it's own website which also might give clearer product info: http://www.praibeauty.com/

If anyone goes to the Beauty Bash next year I'd recommend chatting with Cathy, she's lovely and even though my daughter was only in her teen and not her target market she talked about her future plans (and sneaked us a free product each even though they weren't supposed to!)

Isn't Cordelia usually on with Prai these days?

Latest posts

Back