Prai's Proper Pi$$-Taking Pitch!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

B

BenFongTorres

Guest Shopper
Wow, I haven't laughed this much for a good while.:mysmilie_483:

I'm hearing words like Inter-galactic, Nasa, Mars, renowned physicists. It's just all too much snake-oil and Cathy with her googly frog eyes, I just cannot take seriously.

On the plus side,Alison Young's hair and face looks great for the first time in yonks. The outfits are still diabolical,but from the neck up she looks a triumph tonight,well done McScreechy.

Was debating whether to buy the TSV but have decided against. Who has been to Mars lately anyway?

AY does look good, hair looks nice. Shame about the clothes.

Wow, I haven't laughed this much for a good while.:mysmilie_483:

I'm hearing words like Inter-galactic, Nasa, Mars, renowned physicists. It's just all too much snake-oil and Cathy with her googly frog eyes, I just cannot take seriously.

On the plus side,Alison Young's hair and face looks great for the first time in yonks. The outfits are still diabolical,but from the neck up she looks a triumph tonight,well done McScreechy.

Absolutely unbelievable! Some world famous astro-physicist has literally, actually, jumped off the Hubble telescope and run straight to Cathy (who is of course also world famous and would have been the first person he thought of!!) to let her know of his discovery, that a fragment of martian meteor will stop our faces ageing.

Oh good grief, she's just said that if we don't use this miracle serum, our faces are going to become two dimensional!!! We're all going to turn into Flat Stanleys::giggle:

I do agree with you BFT, AY is definitely looking better today, albeit I think she should lay off the dark eyeliner. It just accentuates ageing eyes and dark shadows.

It is shocking. I couldn't belive it when I heard this, if they had have been to Mars and picked some "Miracle" wouldn't this have been in the news? Another thing is it would have cost Prai a small fortune to purchase it from whoever had been to Mars? Unless Prai have contact with the little green martians themselves.

They must think us woman are stupid to believe this codswallop.:giggle:

I'm not keen on her voice/accent, but I do like her top. The products are a bit expensive for me though, I'm down scaling atm and going for M&S and Avon.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing in this TSV presentation (wondered what AY was thinking too, especially when they showed a pic of the piece of moon rock, which looked like a piece of poo) Also, how does Mrs Prai get away with calling this inter-galactic miracle Praimordial when Lancome has been selling Primordial Anti Ageing Serum for many years?

What an unqualified load of poop....and what is that accent? Is she an American trying to sound English or English trying to sound American? As for all this "come on girls" routine...what a total turn off. Yet another brand promising the moon..sorry promising Mars.

Well Ladeeees,

When I heard about this magic ingredient from Mars my first thought was how and who has been travelling backwards and forwards in a spaceship harvesting this marvelouse ingredient for us to address the signs of ageing? The magic ingredient is Iron Rose Crystal (also known as Hematite) and think you will find the following articles that I've found will either amuse you/see through the marketing hype or will make you leap to the phones (in an intergalactic way :ninja:) to place your order right now!

http://www.beautystat.com/site/skin...-rose-crystal-from-mars-really-help-the-skin/

http://www.beautydebutante.com/2010/07/skincare-review-praimordial-stellar-serum/

Here are the ingredients for the serum:

Propylene Glycol, Water (Aqua), Cyclopentasiloxane, SD Alcohol 40B, Cyclohexasiloxane, PEG/PPG�]18/18 Dimethicone, Octyldodecyl Stearate, Sodium Hyaluronate, C4�]24 Alkyl Dimethicone/ Divinyldimethicone Crosspolymer/Isodecyl Isononanoate, Tripeptide�]1, Tripeptide�]10 Citrulline, Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Lecithin, Polydiethyleneglycol Adipate/IPDI Copolymer, Hematite Extract, Galacturonic Acid, Dimethiconol, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Zingiber Cassumunar Root Oil, Carbomer, Sodium Chloride, Xanthan Gum, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, Amyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Salicylate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Limonene, alpha�]Isomethyl Ionone, Fragrance (Parfum), Silica (CI 77811). Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Tin Oxide (CI 77861)

:sun:

Well Ladeeees,

When I heard about this magic ingredient from Mars my first thought was how and who has been travelling backwards and forwards in a spaceship harvesting this marvelouse ingredient for us to address the signs of ageing? The magic ingredient is Iron Rose Crystal (also known as Hematite) and think you will find the following articles that I've found will either amuse you/see through the marketing hype or will make you leap to the phones (in an intergalactic way :ninja:) to place your order right now!

http://www.beautystat.com/site/skin...-rose-crystal-from-mars-really-help-the-skin/

http://www.beautydebutante.com/2010/07/skincare-review-praimordial-stellar-serum/

Here are the ingredients for the serum:

Propylene Glycol, Water (Aqua), Cyclopentasiloxane, SD Alcohol 40B, Cyclohexasiloxane, PEG/PPG�]18/18 Dimethicone, Octyldodecyl Stearate, Sodium Hyaluronate, C4�]24 Alkyl Dimethicone/ Divinyldimethicone Crosspolymer/Isodecyl Isononanoate, Tripeptide�]1, Tripeptide�]10 Citrulline, Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Lecithin, Polydiethyleneglycol Adipate/IPDI Copolymer, Hematite Extract, Galacturonic Acid, Dimethiconol, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Zingiber Cassumunar Root Oil, Carbomer, Sodium Chloride, Xanthan Gum, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, Amyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Salicylate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Limonene, alpha�]Isomethyl Ionone, Fragrance (Parfum), Silica (CI 77811). Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Tin Oxide (CI 77861)

:sun:

To flog is to us on QVC! I would have thought Harrods or Harv. Nicks. would have elbowed good old Q there. They must be slipping.

:mysmilie_466: the worst case of blinding us with science that i've seen in a long time

Goodness, you actually sound quite intelligent! Thought your definition of 'science' was the art of managing to get a whole battenburg to the mouth using the right or left hand before gravity pulled it to the ground..............:grin:

The prai lady is selling this Miracle by saying Mars drops this on Brazil??

As this is Hematite it could be from any of these places England, Mexico, Brazil, Australia, United States and Canada and guess what Mars isn't mentioned in this list.

Yet another company laying on the speil to suck us in.

I also meant to add that the demonstrations they are doing are also a complete con and my view of this brand is rapidly declining or maybe I should blast it into space because of the way it is being promoted!

The instantanious effects are from the Freeze Frame (a temporary fix for lines which is great), the softness and hydration are coming from an ingredient in the serum (Sodium Hyaluronate) which can maintain and attract water more than any other natural substance.
The radiance is coming from the platinum in the cream. The before and after shots can be acheived with other similar products.

I have used this brand and I'm not knocking it but the ingredients can be found in most premium skin care brands. The products are nice but I wouldn't be suckered in by all the space age hype, your skin will not be transformed out of this world. :sad:

Goodness, you actually sound quite intelligent! Thought your definition of 'science' was the art of managing to get a whole battenburg to the mouth using the right or left hand before gravity pulled it to the ground..............:grin:

if there's Battenburg on Mars...i'm there :wink:

The prai lady is selling this Miracle by saying Mars drops this on Brazil??

As this is Hematite it could be from any of these places England, Mexico, Brazil, Australia, United States and Canada and guess what Mars isn't mentioned in this list.

Yet another company laying on the speil to suck us in.

Have a look at this link:

http://www.lucire.com/2003a/0218ll0.htm

Mrs Prai is, reportedly, English (graduated with a law degree at 19!), worked in sales for Revlon and also - wait for it - for Mrs Tova!:grin:

Mrs Prai is, reportedly, English (graduated with a law degree at 19!), worked in sales for Revlon and also - wait for it - for Mrs Tova!:grin:

She said on air once that she was from S****horpe.

Oooh I say....wondered what was going on there!! Lol The place in North Lincolnshire for anyone who wants to look it up! :blush:

Last edited:

"Cathy had worked for Tova, who sold a beauty line on QVC, a popular home shopping network. For the three years Cathy was with Tova she learnt the “ins and outs” of selling high-end beauty products on shopping networks and knew this would be the perfect marketing channel for her new beauty range".

Taken from the article, lets compare presenting styles:
Cathy, "come on girls"
Tova, portrait at feet, one wafting swirling hand, the other holding merchandise so as not to obscure the label, "this paaaarfooooom blah blah blah."

Yes their styles are very similar, not. What did she learn from Tova? Never heard Tova mention Mars, only some desert cactus with an out of this world price tag and incredible difficulty to harvest.

Well it must work because I'm sure I heard Anika saying what results she has had from it :wait:

Well it must work because I'm sure I heard Anika saying what results she has had from it :wait:

Amika is to the model ensemble on Q what JF is to the presenters. Everything is amazing and can't live without. It is cringeworthy listening to her, with a face full of whatever cream is being demonstrated. The only good thing about losing Stacey Mod.Pref.YBF is that Amika doesn't demo every eyeshadow of the hour(s) in one go.

saw Amica on the show earlier demonstrating the Prai products, last week she was on with Gatineau saying how wonderful that is, I wonder what she really uses ?

Latest posts

Back