Prai's Proper Pi$$-Taking Pitch!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Prai's CEO insists his company's promises are not a pack of lies at all:

gilbert-alien.jpg

I've given up: this is FAR more fun! :tongue:

I hope there aren't any unwarrented side effects.

t_beast.jpg

Nothing that a pot of Prai Mars Dust can't sort out (A Mars a day, helps you work, rest and Prai) smear it on your cheeks and away you go.

FACE cheeks.

Norty.

Prai's hundreds of satisfied customers are rushing to get this TSV.

Siluarians_2010.png

In all my years of watching QVC I can honestly say I have never seen a more ridiculous presentation than the Prai TSV. If anyone fell for that tosh about Nasa scientists and Mars I will be truly amazed. How the presenters kept a straight face I don't know. Charlie did make me laugh out loud when he said this TSV is truly out of this world.

BFT summed it up perfectly, it was like a parody of a shopping channel. I felt like I was watching French and Saunders.

I can't get as far as actually hearing what the Prai woman has to say; I find her voice so horrible that I can't bear to listen to her for more than a word or two so I missed all the Mars, Nasa stuff.

Mars, spars, fars it's all abit too much. I am a believer in "if it works for you" then.....

When I briefly tuned into a Prai presentation I honestly thought this is a blimin joke:sweat:

What amazes me that this is a home shopping brand not sold in clinics, salons, doctors or respected stores. Brands endorsed by professionals must have more integrity that a product from MARS:thinking:

When doing demonstrations the wording can come across misleading, for instance the Iron Rose crystal/Hematite can also be found on Mars , not that it literally landed on earth for use to use in a serum! As this can be found naturally on our own planet. She was definately blinding everyone with science.

(Sounding very intelligent and geek-like!)

Regards

Dr Professor Hemaglobin de la Mars
HSBC BHS MFI OBE

Contact address:

The Literal Lunar and Planetary Science Centre for Actual Anti-aging Ingreedjunts For You
PLANET MARS

HA HA HA, so what university did you spring from Ms Trouble:flower:

If only I had a penny for every mars like claim and presentation, I would look like a blinkin new born. My advise to CK and Prai is keep it real:up:

HA HA HA, so what university did you spring from Ms Trouble:flower:

If only I had a penny for every mars like claim and presentation, I would look like a blinkin new born. My advise to CK and Prai is keep it real:up:

The Uni of a Huge Dollop of Bolony, Somewhere in the Intergalactical Stratosphere.

Yep, I know the one:giggle: That's bu.. sh.. valley isn't it. I graduated from there when I was 13. Sooner or later the CK and Pr.. skincare range will realise we are not 12 anymore
and nothing from Mars is going to shift or permanently remove my life's learning experiences from my mooch:clock:

Absolutely unbelievable! Some world famous astro-physicist has literally, actually, jumped off the Hubble telescope and run straight to Cathy (who is of course also world famous and would have been the first person he thought of!!) to let her know of his discovery, that a fragment of martian meteor will stop our faces ageing.

Oh good grief, she's just said that if we don't use this miracle serum, our faces are going to become two dimensional!!! We're all going to turn into Flat Stanleys::giggle:

I was out all bliddy day when this was on so missed all the fun and shenanigans and have only just caught up which involved mucho hilariosity. Gutted there's no video to watch of what was the TSV, I was dying to see it. Ho hum
Anyway more implortantly, I laughed so much at the above I nearly weed. I now need someone to tell me how to change my username - I want to be Flat Stanley!!

Latest posts

Back