Precious by Diamonique FWP Pearl Necklace Sterling Silver

Precious by Diamonique Popcorn Chain FWP Bracelet Sterling Silver

Precious by Diamonique Signet Ring Sterling Silver

Precious by Diamonique Gemstone Trilogy Ring Sterling Silver

Precious by Diamonique Cluster Band Ring Sterling Silver

Precious by Diamonique Pear Cut Huggie Earrings Sterling Silver

Precious by Diamonique Gemstone Locket Pendant & Chain Sterling Silver

Precious by Diamonique Eternity Ring Sterling Silver

I have to agree with LATI the 'look' of clear sparkly stones with an opaque one, doesn't quite gel. The eternity ring with amethyst and peridot is a better marriage.

Boffy back in the day Q did some nice items either in yellow gold or white gold plating, and lasted well. The prices for fake tgese days, I personally won’t pay.
I buy stuff in clearance some items 80% off. Never ever pay full price. I wear the plated stuff for many years and dont take things off for a shower.

They are real silver with real gold plate not base metals or plastic.

I buy stuff in clearance some items 80% off. Never ever pay full price. I wear the plated stuff for many years and dont take things off for a shower.

They are real silver with real gold plate not base metals or plastic.
I've got a diamonique ring,gold plated and I've had it years it still looks like new. It's very believable as the stones are small .

I`ve had a couple of things from previous Gemondo sales and have been more than happy with them. I`ve never bought any rings from them and I notice there are just limited ring sizes in their sale but they also do gold as well as silver or plated silver so worth a browse.

I`ve had a couple of things from previous Gemondo sales and have been more than happy with them. I`ve never bought any rings from them and I notice there are just limited ring sizes in their sale but they also do gold as well as silver or plated silver so worth a browse.
The gold bracelet with the opal looks very pretty. sadly sold out..

Latest posts

Back