Presenters/Guests/ BA’s

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Clothescloth

Registered Shopper
What on earth does wet Evie look like on the 12 o’clock hour? Dreadful combination of clothes, messy hair, with a strip of grey roots, looks like it needs a good wash! Last night Ben de Lisi seemed to think it looked cool to stand with his hands in his pockets, dressed like Norman Wisdom in a too small buttoned up jacket. Catherine Huntley is also looking very frumpy of late, especially when doing a Marla Wynne hour.

I'm not sure what kind of look Catherine Huntley is trying to put out. Her hair is very Dawn French in style, I like the red glasses but they don't match anything she wears or her hair colour and when I saw her on a bra show recently she was dressed very sort of "matronly". It's as if she's decided she's 50 and therefore must become a frump. I know it's up to her what she looks like but she looks years older than she did not that long ago.

CC

Common sense has gone out the window at Q. Style over substance, and fashion trends over what suits the colouring age and figure.
Cutting edge fashion on the right person can look ridiculous, frumpy or gorgeous.
It beggars belief that they can look in the mirror and still come on air in some of the frightful outfits they wear. Is it their goal to make it look like Hallowe'en fancy dress all year round?
And Q need to face the fact that few of their fashion offerings are flattering on their presenters these days... change their fashion, or change their presenters?

CHuntley looks shocking in those big chunky boots. I don’t like the ‘butch’ look on women.

I was at a British Legion 'do' last night, and some women (who were old enough to know better - or maybe I should get out more), were prancing around the dance floor in their diving boots :eek: , yet were wearing little chiffon numbers . Some women seem to buy into any 'fashion' whether its appropriate / suits them, or not.

Manufacturers seem determined to make women look as ugly as possible at the moment.

I was at a British Legion 'do' last night, and some women (who were old enough to know better - or maybe I should get out more), were prancing around the dance floor in their diving boots :eek: , yet were wearing little chiffon numbers . Some women seem to buy into any 'fashion' whether its appropriate / suits them, or not.

Manufacturers seem determined to make women look as ugly as possible at the moment.
Can we be surprised when a section of society seems to want to make us disappear into the woodwork?
Fashion frequently seems to be used negatively, sadly. For the times it doesn't a new wave of awfulness descends to balance things out.

I have some DM type boots but only wear them with jeggings in the winter. I, personally,would never wear ankle boots with a skirt or dress.

I have some DM type boots but only wear them with jeggings in the winter. I, personally,would never wear ankle boots with a skirt or dress.
I will wear a pair of heeled zip up boots with a dress, but not trainers or chunky boots. The shots of most dresses on websites are marred by clunky ugly footwear.
The clothes and footwear are supposed to be bakanced. We now seem to live in the wardrobe of the emperor!

Latest posts

Back