Preserve jewellery bags

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tilly O

Registered Shopper
Hi,

Can anyone please tell me what has happened to the Preserve range of jewellery cases. I bought a couple of the bags that could take additional inserts, which proved to be more cost-effective. They don't seem to do them any more. I notice that the Lori Grenier range is becoming more prolific and wondered if that might have something to do with things. I had one of her jewellery cases and had to put in a claim as the nacre on some of my pearls became damaged.

Haven't seen them for a long time. Bought one 2/3 years ago and not had to clean anything silver yet. Maybe their disappearence is a sign that we're not as much jewellery these days? :sad:

Hi,

Can anyone please tell me what has happened to the Preserve range of jewellery cases. I bought a couple of the bags that could take additional inserts, which proved to be more cost-effective. They don't seem to do them any more. I notice that the Lori Grenier range is becoming more prolific and wondered if that might have something to do with things. I had one of her jewellery cases and had to put in a claim as the nacre on some of my pearls became damaged.

I was under the impression that you shouldn't store pearl jewellery in these types of cases due to the treated linings but maybe I'm wrong. I know they are delicate and should be stored on their own. Sorry, that doesn't answer your question!

The guest from Preserve always says that it is safe to put pearls in their cases but I must admit I don't tend to.I have a large Preserve case that I use for the majority of my jewellery, which works really well, but I have a 'normal' jewellery box for my pearls. I tend to save the silca gel packs and bits of black anti tarnish paper that comes with jewellery from QVC and put that in compartments of my jewellery box that contain silver.

Shame if Preserve is being replaced by Lori Greiner, as it was a good product.

They seemed to stop doing the ring boxes long before they stopped the other containers too, which was a pity.

Hi,

There are a couple of items availale on the website, don't know if they are what you are looking for?

Latest posts

Back