Prestigio TSV - The Fix.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've just seen the video of the on-air presentation.

Julian looked very uncomfortable at the beginning, I thought, then he went into hard-sell mode.

If you are lucky enough to get one that actually works, then it is an extremely good deal, especially with all the added extras and its USB, HDMI, XD slot and 2 cameras, inc a 5MB.

Looking at the reviews (100 now) it seems you have about a 1 in 3 chance of getting a good one.

Last edited:
I find it hilarious that people are THANKING QVC customer services in the reviews for getting them through a plethora of problems to the point where they had a functioning tablet.

Thanking the company who sold you a pup,because they allowed you to ring them up and be talked through correcting it yourself?

Not. On. Your. Nelly. I don't care how cheap it was. It sounds like a complete load of rubbish.

I watched last night when they had it on air again and i was shocked how much they played it down, by what they said as long as you say yes to everything it asks it will be fine :S Im sorry but there must have been more to it that just that,the amout of people that complained that it was in USA dollars etc couldn't have all said No to the download surely.They also kept banging on about how it was a sell out selling 12,000 when it was a TSV, what they failed to say was how many of the 12,000 were returned. IMO it wouldn't have hurt them to have a box fresh tablet and showed exactly what u need to do to make sure it doesn't end up in American, surely at £159 product deserves to have more time spent on it compared to them silly Tsv bags. I guess QVC will never learn.

The update was not available when they sold it as the TSV, this came later after all the problems, by which time many had already been returned.

They didn't even mention the reviews, which is unusual for Julian. I wonder why?

PS I edited my previous post above, so you may not have seen that version.

The update was not available when they sold it as the TSV, this came later after all the problems, by which time many had already been returned.

They didn't even mention the reviews, which is unusual for Julian. I wonder why?

PS I edited my previous post above, so you may not have seen that version.

No i meant during the presentation last night they should have showed a box fresh one from the beginning .

I think some of the posts re the prestigio tablet are spot on; they really are flogging it to the max, so much so it smacks of desperation. Perhaps they want to offload the remaining stock asap.

Latest posts

Back