Products not sold anymore

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

• Jo Mangano Jewelery roly kit in gloss burgundy, no less! Use to this day - got one too in black. Used to use it but now love my Lori Greiner cabinet more
  • liquid Gold dipping pot (Turned your perfect silver into a gorgeous shade of (ahem..) green - sterling item ruined - I bought the kit that cleaned your silver. Still use it and it still works! In fact, the woman was on a few months ago - think her name's Monica something

All the collectible cars - there was one that I desperately wanted but couldn't afford and by the time I could they had stopped doing them! :heartbroke:

I still use my large RolyKit and the set of pens - novelty of stabbing coke cans has worn off though!!

That face mask with the magnet...you remember? You scraped it on, then scraped all the iron filings off your face with it - and it left a coating of seeeeeeeeeeerum literally actually on your face :wink:

That face mask with the magnet...you remember? You scraped it on, then scraped all the iron filings off your face with it - and it left a coating of seeeeeeeeeeerum literally actually on your face :wink:

You've reminded me now of the face mask that Linda Evans from Dynasty brought to QVC,
Rejuvenique. Quite creepy looking really.

Found this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXcYVh-W14E

There is a clip (don't think I would be allowed to put the link here) but it is next to the above clip called 'Rejuvenique - The Horror is revealed' which is a micky take of the informercial of just how good your skin could look!

:grin:

There was a range I loved a few years back which was silver designer pieces from the Isle of Wight. They were shells and natural things in silver, really good quality. Can't remember the name though. Used to live on IOW and never saw them there. I'd have bought many more pieces if they still did them and if I could find them online I'd buy from elsewhere. Anyone remember? Thanks in advance!

Kimberley Selwood on Q is very good qual. silver jewellery. Try Ajenno Jewellery on Goog. images but they are based in Bristol but do starfish and stuff. Jasmine Watson on Q had beautiful jew. but she now designs and makes for Lord of the Rings.

Kahona watches!

And that thick hand and foot cream stuff that you smeared on when you went to bed and popped little cotton gloves and socks on - great for romance:)

But I do still miss Aveda and Molton Brown:(

Cydney Mar I do remember her, also Marvin and the indestructible pens - fantastic. I also recall a french lady who brought silky lacy wallets/jewellery/stationery holders for the home with bows and filigree work and the Spanish Gold lady.

Do you mean Cecile Polongis?

Yes Cecile P that's it. And Supernails with their hideous stick on nailart...

Loved Jasmine Watson's range of delicate jewellery and have a rose gold ring that cost £50 seven years ago..goodness knows what it would cost now.
Always bemoan the passing of Royal Place Rugs on this kind of thread, I would love to see a similar range on QVC again...all that bedding but no rugs.:down:

Loved Jasmine Watson's range of delicate jewellery and have a rose gold ring that cost £50 seven years ago..goodness knows what it would cost now.
Always bemoan the passing of Royal Place Rugs on this kind of thread, I would love to see a similar range on QVC again...all that bedding but no rugs.:down:

Oh gawd, don't go giving Snoozy Adams any ideas. Before you know it we'll have Craig and Antony (hopefully not together) lolling around on NN rugs.:tongue:

I had a mini jewellery box from the rolykit woman, still use it to this day (in blue!).

Also have some of those (infamous) pens, also still working. They were actually really nice pens. Shame the company went bust - what about my lifetime guarantee now!!!!:ninja:

Latest posts

Back