Purchases in the sales? Q or others

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

My magenta shoes from Marks arrived this morning but the skirt is still on its way. The shoes are lovely, real suede leather and a change from dark colours. They`re slingback so I`ll use them more in the Spring or Summer when I tend to wear dresses and skirts. I`ve still got one Marks gift card left to use but I`ll have a trip to an actual store because I want to buy a pair of jeans with it and they`re something I really need to try before I buy.
My purse hasn`t arrived but Osprey sent me an email saying it was dispatched so it should be here tomorrow.

My favourite gin is Tanqueray too, so the Lidl is just as good?
OH is very much a single malt man, think we’ve visited just about every distillery in Scotland, dogs & all. Can be quite interesting where some of them are situated down single track roads with no passing places in an eight metre motorhome. 😳

I’ve weakened & succumbed to two Lola Rose necklaces but my excuse was they were in the sale on the LR site not Q.
Yes it's 40% and Tanqueray is 42% but that's the only difference as far as I can tell.A lot better than Gordon's but I did once get a bottle of Gordon's in Italy 47%!!!!!!.

Dear Emma Hardie, does not start her sale until the 1st January. Received an email and had to go through it as it does not show if you just try the website.

So, Luxury Collection was £40 now £20

and Amazing Collection £60 now £20

I do use Emma Hardie and you get full size products in both sets which are more than the sales price.

Dear Emma Hardie, does not start her sale until the 1st January. Received an email and had to go through it as it does not show if you just try the website.

So, Luxury Collection was £40 now £20

and Amazing Collection £60 now £20

I do use Emma Hardie and you get full size products in both sets which are more than the sales price.
Link:

Thank you.
I still have plenty in my stash, love EH.

Latest posts

Back