Pure Potions

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Akimbo

Fluffy
I've had good results with PurePotions balm/ointment on my painfully dry hands. They were so chapped and bleeding I couldn't use hand cream as it stung like hell.

I spotted my local Boots stock it and it's on 3 for 2 at the mo, but they only have 3 products: HERE

The PP website HERE sometimes has bundle offers that are good value but QVC's MBG is a good place to start if you have temperamental skin.

A plus point for me: it's a UK brand based in Brighton, just down the road from me.

I didn't know they were Brighton based either. I like to support local companies. Do you know where in Brighton? Works a treat for me, but not keen on the smell. Smells a bit too "hippy" for my taste.

Hi Sussex Shopper :wave: (I'm waving to you from sunny Goring by Sea this fine morning! ) Here's their website Address copied from their contact page (it might not be a walk in off the street office/shop though): Registered Office: Unit B, Level 1, New England House, New England Street, Brighton, BN1 4GH

I agree the smell isn't great (like the Body Shop Hemp hand cream) but I can use it when other scented hand creams would give me a migraine, even if they're fine the rest of the time. I'm tempted to buy this special offer set but I also want to try the scalp oil and cooling cream (P&P is £3.50, plus £1 for each additional item from their website.

update: in addition to Boots, Waitrose and Holland & Barrett the range is stocked at shops: Beneficial Health Pulborough, Ceres in Goring By Sea and Beauty Works Portslade for other Sussex dwellers.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back