Put something in the boxes please!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Loveinamist

Registered Shopper
Those adverts showing Q boxes being delivered are empty. Poor acting can't even make them look a bit heavy. Like actors drinking from an empty cup, cringeworthy.

I have to laugh when I see the ad. They are on saying how brilliant the products are and how they can't live without them or how they have everything try sell and there is JF sending parcels back.

I agree, sometimes two or three boxes and so obviously empty. lol

It could just be a case of QVC's over-packaging where you order a mascara and it arrives in a box that would hold a pair of shoes!

It could just be a case of QVC's over-packaging where you order a mascara and it arrives in a box that would hold a pair of shoes!

That is funny BB. I have received boxes wondering what on earth I have ordered only to scrabble about amongst the bubble wrap.

QVC packaging is skimpy compared to Amazon. Books, kipling bags etc in huge boxes with loads of packaging but the one that recently topped them all was when I ordered 3 individual stems of Sia flowers, I think they are called alliums. I was walking to my house when the courier was on my drive the box took up practically the full width of her boot. I was chuckling opening the box and pulling out all the packaging when I realised that there was only one stem in the box. Then there was a knock on the door and a different courier (different company too) was standing there with two more huge boxes. I think I only paid £3 something per stem free p&p. So so wasteful I find it uncomfortable.

Latest posts

Back