Q really do miss me

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Letz-be-avenue

Registered Shopper
I had one of their we miss you vouchers the other month, and used it to get £5 off the September elemis tsv, then today had another one from them saying we haven't heard from you for a while, I only had the JM coat the end of October so not sure how much they want me to buy, at least this one is valid until beginning of December so I may be tempted with something,, they must be getting desperate

I opted out of marketing emails so I've never had one of these. Perhaps I should untick the box as I haven't bought anything from them for quite sometime. I can re-tick it once I've had my voucher. :sneaky:

I am so fed up of marketing emails, but I have never had one from QVC. I keep the block button on my junk email folder busy.

It's funny though, don't buy anything for a few months and they'll give you a fiver to tempt you back, spend like a Qurio, and they'll give you nowt! (as far as I know), but I'm sure they'd be shouting it from the hill tops if they did. The Monthly prizes are a thing of the past ever since the mother's day fiasco. I think they'd be better off rewarding loyalty and just being a bit more generous all round!

It's funny though, don't buy anything for a few months and they'll give you a fiver to tempt you back, spend like a Qurio, and they'll give you nowt! (as far as I know), but I'm sure they'd be shouting it from the hill tops if they did. The Monthly prizes are a thing of the past ever since the mother's day fiasco. I think they'd be better off rewarding loyalty and just being a bit more generous all round!
We get a fiver - they get “stardom”🤩

Latest posts

Back