Quality ??? Er I don't think so

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Silverstar

Registered Shopper
Hi all thought I'd write my first post with my first gripe.
Why do the presenters constantly bang on and on about quality and how EVERYTHING has to pass the stringant testing etc of all the products when it is obvious that this is simply not true?
I have had a Chateux D'Argent bracelet with magnetic fastening missing, a Southwestern silver necklace which could not be physically unfastened and Buckley necklace which fell to bits when I took it out the box !!!
Anyone else had equally QUALITY items?
fear20.gif

well-done.gif
Couldn't agree more, Silverstar. Excellent first post, welcome to the forum :32:.

Welcome and yes i have had issues with Butler and wilson some of the gems rings where the stones fall out and lots of plants that i have bought. But when you ring up to tell customer service they seem to have a attitude because you are not happy with your purchase or is it just me.

Welcome from me Silverstar like AS said it's plants i have had the most trouble with and last time i called CS there was defo an attitude,something that never used to happen,charging top class P+P and sending items second class is my latest gripe with them.

I recently recieved a lovely silver ring in the wrong size, before that I had silver earrings with long chains hanging from the stud part, two of the chains were lying at the bottom of the box, now had some one open it they would have seen it was faulty.
I wouldn't be surprised at some point I just receive an empty box, it's not rocket science to make sure some one checks over the goods before despatch.

Welcome from me Silverstar like AS said it's plants i have had the most trouble with and last time i called CS there was defo an attitude,something that never used to happen,charging top class P+P and sending items second class is my latest gripe with them.

I don't order plants but I agree with you on the p an p Snoops - especially when they remove rubbish from your dustbin in order to leave parcels inside. Disgusting - and I have had one get nicked like this too.

Welcome Siverstar!

I have had a bracelet with tarnished silver beads - and i dont just mean yellow but pure black and gooey, a ring where the stone fell out first time of wearing, a bracelt with a chipped stone and a recurring problem is leaking opi nail polish remover. Thankfully it evaporates but it stinks and obviously i get less than expected.

smilie.gif
to the forum Silverstar.

I've found their jewellery a bit hit and miss. I had to send back a pair of Russian Diopside gold earrings that tarnished within 3 weeks of receiving them and I hadn't even taken them out of the box!

I'm with Snoopy on the P&P. It just takes forever these days to get your deliveries and when you think about upgrading to first class post, the charges are extortionate.

After great advice on here http://www.shoppingtelly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4358&page=3

I ordered a Furminator with comb :31: It has just arrived WITHOUT THE BLIDDY COMB :17::17::17:

I know it's not as bad as some people's experiences and overall it's probably not going to make much difference when using the Furminator (it's just a comb after all!) It's just the principle of it :28: and and BUT BUT.....Aaaaaaarrrrrrrrgggggghhhhhh.

Your heart drops because you know you are going to have to get on to CS and I do not need that today.

Good afternoon everyone :2: off to see if the Furminator works-will report back (have to catch doggies first-they know somethings up)

Last edited:
BIDDIE MADE A BIG BOOBOO :34:

The Furminator does not come with a seperate comb. The description of "Furminator Professional Pet Brush with 4.5cm Comb " refers to the length of the brush/comb head on the Furminator itself :45: (I even measured it)

Apologies to one and all-as I slowly back out of the room

B

It is the CONVENIENCE part of QVC that is bothering me today. I ordered a top and received it today only the black top I expected turned out to be multi-coloured with gold. I called CS only to be told that my black top was now sold out! How convenient is that? To make things worse I had wanted that top in particular because I have ordered a matching skirt. How hard is it to pack what the customer has actually ordered??????

It is the CONVENIENCE part of QVC that is bothering me today. I ordered a top and received it today only the black top I expected turned out to be multi-coloured with gold. I called CS only to be told that my black top was now sold out! How convenient is that? To make things worse I had wanted that top in particular because I have ordered a matching skirt. How hard is it to pack what the customer has actually ordered??????

Ah yes ... I know that one! I got a grey Kipling bag (TSV) today. I ordered purple (which was the first one to sell out on Sunday). The paperwork says purple but no, I get grey cos some nupty the warehouse in packed the wrong one without checking. The grey is very nice but I don't want grey. I want the colour I ordered. Have been told no can do by CS re: getting the that though, as it sold out. As it's their error I think they should get me one from a Kipling store.

Fuming today. Fuming I tell you!!!!:12::12:

I need a BIG glass of wine ...!!!!

:whoops:......

I know........I'm still feeling it....
:8:

You would think

Ah yes ... I know that one! I got a grey Kipling bag (TSV) today. I ordered purple (which was the first one to sell out on Sunday). The paperwork says purple but no, I get grey cos some nupty the warehouse in packed the wrong one without checking. The grey is very nice but I don't want grey. I want the colour I ordered. Have been told no can do by CS re: getting the that though, as it sold out. As it's their error I think they should get me one from a Kipling store.

Fuming today. Fuming I tell you!!!!:12::12:

I need a BIG glass of wine ...!!!!

Cupcake! Nooooooooooo! The purple looked lovely. I dithered too long and missed out. Have a glass of wine for me too please.

Do you think whoever ordered the grey got the purple one? and ditto with Mia's multicoloured top....someone's got a black one instead?

I don't know....where will it all end, ehh :6:

I wouldn't complain if QVC accidentally sent me an expensive South Sea Pearl necklace. That is never going to happen though. :)

I did receive a condom in a bag I ordered once. I didn't know that QVC really meant Quality, Value Condom lol. I sent the bag to be cleaned. I complained to CS and they sent me a a voucher for free P&P on a item.

Cupcake! Nooooooooooo! The purple looked lovely. I dithered too long and missed out. Have a glass of wine for me too please.

Do you think whoever ordered the grey got the purple one? and ditto with Mia's multicoloured top....someone's got a black one instead?

I don't know....where will it all end, ehh :6:

yep that's exactly what I'm thinking re: bag and top. I hope they hate the purple and send back so I can *fingers crossed* have it and they can have their rightful choice as well (which I am sending back). If I remember correctly they did something similar to me last year with a Philosophy TSV ... Mine went missing, so I asked for another one (rather than a refund) and got sent Pure Grace. I'd ordered Amazing Grace! Eventually got it but could have done without the hassle.

I wouldn't complain if QVC accidentally sent me an expensive South Sea Pearl necklace. That is never going to happen though. :)

I did receive a condom in a bag I ordered once. I didn't know that QVC really meant Quality, Value Condom lol. I sent the bag to be cleaned. I complained to CS and they sent me a a voucher for free P&P on a item.

OMG!

Jellytot????!!

Talula I have to ask.....was the condom still in it's original packaging :52:

B

Latest posts

Back