Quidco cashback increased to 6%

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

If you are in the Virgin Atlantic flying club, you can earn 4 miles per £ spent if you use their QVC shopping link...

I would say the best is www.cashbackkings.co.uk they do not charge a £5 fee and have loads more places to shop then Quidco, also they promise the highest cashback, so if you see higher cashback anywhere else they match it, this means you always get the best % back and you keep your money in one place

I also prefer it as you can draw your money when you want or take them as Amazon vouchers which you get instantly

Just joined cashbackkings and got an email confirming instantly :THUMBSUP:

Thanks for the link I have just joined Cashback king, I haven't the foggiest on how it works but will give it a try the next time I shop online.

My only concern might be that if you factor the cashback into the cost of say car insurance (ie some are offering £70 or so back) and then it isnt traced and you dont get the cashback then you could end up spending more than you planned - Hope that makes sense

My only concern might be that if you factor the cashback into the cost of say car insurance (ie some are offering £70 or so back) and then it isnt traced and you dont get the cashback then you could end up spending more than you planned - Hope that makes sense

No...............:33:

Sorry, say you were buying car insurance and you were offered £70 back by getting it through quidco or cashback kings and the quote was £270 its only really costing you £200 but if you didnt get the cashback it would cost you £270 but there might have been other quotes for say £250 or less that would have been a better deal but with the cashback the one for £270 was the best deal in the long run - only if it is traced and you get the £70

Sorry its late and its difficult to word but I hope someone knows what I mean

OK thanks BB, think I can see where you're coming from now! Think I'll have a look at Cashbackkings but maybe tomorrow now when it's not so late.

Sorry, say you were buying car insurance and you were offered £70 back by getting it through quidco or cashback kings and the quote was £270 its only really costing you £200 but if you didnt get the cashback it would cost you £270 but there might have been other quotes for say £250 or less that would have been a better deal but with the cashback the one for £270 was the best deal in the long run - only if it is traced and you get the £70

Sorry its late and its difficult to word but I hope someone knows what I mean

The Money saving experts say you should never factor the cashback into a purchase. Still only buy if it is the cheapest with the added bonus of any cashback if it happens.

Having said this I have never had any that have not gone through.

Quidco - QVC 6% finishes midnight Sunday

Just noticed this on the Quidco website - 1/2 way down on right :sad:

6% was only a temporary special offer increase, its going back to the usual 5%

Latest posts

Back