Qvc 3d

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Akimbo

Fluffy
http://www.3dfocus.co.uk/3dtv/qvc-shopping-channel-experimenting-with-3d-exclusive/3836

Apologies in advance if there's already been a thread on this or if the link turns out to be less than valid, but I found this whilst searching 3D and wondered what everyone thought about QVC in 3D?

Pilates with JR may require more protective equipment than standard 3D glasses!

Jude xx

PS as thread starter I declare that this is a "no holds barred thread": the funnier and more irreverent the better. Please start a separate thread to discuss ad nauseam any moral views on the p!ss-taking about ST presenters.
Ofcourse normal forum rules apply.
Please stay on topic about 3D, serious or funny. Ta.

We will be able to see the full protrusion of the eye bags.

:mysmilie_466:

:mysmilie_847:

:mysmilie_853:

Loving your work people! Don't hold back. Some cleavage shots (mentioning no names) may cause symptoms of vertigo seatbelts on your armchairs are recommended.

J xx

Lol!

Suspicious looking "large pores" where laughter/ frown lines should be.

To be honest, I sympathise with them. They will be laid bare, open to scrutiny.
I'd hate it.
One thing about growing older - your sight is not too sharp. I see that as God's way of being kind to me, because what I can't focus on won't damage me :biggrin:

.... and any little WHISKERS lol
That's easily resolved, they can keep an EmJoi under the desk for when they catch sight of themselves on the monitor :nod:

Lol! Suspicious looking "large pores" where laughter/ frown lines should be.:
I actually, literally think the Beauty hours would have to be withdrawn, the "before" and "afters" are pretty scary now! - well some of the "before's" anyway :giggle:

oohh, I could have Glen C in my living room for my very own one-to-one styling session. Then in the Electronics hour we can check if Lee Holbein is wearing a toupee.

Just had a thought, take care when watching Simon Biagi - don't get suffocated in his chest hair.

Will we get to see the fleas that cause a certain other presenter to keep scratching her head? (I'd rather see them than her!)

I think the large pores and fleas will be more a HD enhancement! Mind you, with 3D you might feel as though the fleas are actually pinging out at you into your very own home!

Jude xx

TBH I can't see 3D improving the presentation of many items.

The prospect of the King's Realm bloke thrusting his sausage into my personal space is troubling; I can't see that boosting sales ....unless your name's Anne Dawson!

J xx

TBH I can't see 3D improving the presentation of many items.

The prospect of the King's Realm bloke thrusting his sausage into my personal space is troubling; I can't see that boosting sales ....unless your name's Anne Dawson!

J xx

She's so moved on from that one in number old sausage, Andrews just not doing it for her since her meeting with Mathew Zumba Culter. :angel:

I think QVC in 3-D will become a parental guidance channel for young kids! :tongue:

Latest posts

Back