QVC Beauty Awards - what’s the point?!?!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

If they announce that they've received thousands of votes, I reckon that most of them will be from here. :mysmilie_500:

And that's my 3rd vote cast ..... :wink:

I remember watching once and they had model Ali leading the winner along seemingly endless corridors to receive their award.Cringeworthy in the extreme but I don’t watch awards ceremonies even those in a different league to QVC as the acceptance speeches make me curl up into a ball & wish them away.

What was particularly hysterical about the walk along the endless corridors is that it took us, not along glamorous, thickly carpeted walkways with a crowd of well dressed people watching, but through what looked like the basement and past the mail room, outside which stood a large trolley crammed with the day's post. They pretended it was The Oscars, it looked like a tour of Primark. You couldn't make it up.

Keeley's fingers will be bleeding from voting for PCMC or any other Elemis products on the list! Still it might stop the embarrassing pleading for votes!

I'd be more interested if they awarded for their top-sellers (because I'm curious) and then they could do a single "Customers' Choice award where customers can vote once for any single item from any Beauty brand.

Otherwise just scrap the nonsense!

Keeley's fingers will be bleeding from voting for PCMC or any other Elemis products on the list! Still it might stop the embarrassing pleading for votes!

I'd be more interested if they awarded for their top-sellers (because I'm curious) and then they could do a single "Customers' Choice award where customers can vote once for any single item from any Beauty brand.

Otherwise just scrap the nonsense!

:mysmilie_502::mysmilie_497::mysmilie_471: Perfect!

Latest posts

Back